BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: You know you're not in GA when...  (Read 318 times)

Offline Metro

• Visitor
  • Back up and bump it!
You know you're not in GA when...
« on: February 22, 2011, 09:34:52 PM »
you get attacked by tumbleweeds on your way back to your hotel...

I am out in Richland WA on the Snake river for work this week.  The terrain is strange for sure.  It kind of reminds me of Tatooine.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Seth
07 Rubicon Unlimited on 37s

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: You know you're not in GA when...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 09:55:46 PM »
JJust south of you in Portland!
 {hooters}
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 09:57:21 PM by ADAM »

mdo817

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 09:58:19 PM »
Let us know when you are ready to come home, they say we will get ya there, when we is dang, good, and ready.  {toast}

Offline Metro

• Visitor
  • Back up and bump it!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 10:21:15 PM »
My 2 flights out were uneventful, hope the return on Thursday goes as smooth.   

Yeah Doug for as far away from home as we are, we really aren't that far apart out here.
Seth

RotorHead

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 10:24:48 PM »
Did you rent a Jeep?

Offline Metro

• Visitor
  • Back up and bump it!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 11:10:32 PM »
I wish.  They did have a 2011 Grand in the National lot but I didn't think I would have much spare time.  Pasco is such a small airport that it didn't look like any of the rental car companies had much to choose from.  It's one of those airports where you can see the car you are getting from the baggage claim area. 
Seth

mdo817

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 11:51:34 PM »
I wish.  They did have a 2011 Grand in the National lot but I didn't think I would have much spare time.  Pasco is such a small airport that it didn't look like any of the rental car companies had much to choose from.  It's one of those airports where you can see the car you are getting from the baggage claim area. 
My kind of airport. I love Mobile, we fly out of 2 gates, side by side, I can here my name from the bar. {toast}

Offline Metro

• Visitor
  • Back up and bump it!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 12:34:40 AM »
My kind of airport. I love Mobile, we fly out of 2 gates, side by side, I can here my name from the bar. {toast}

{toast}  Before 9/11, we used to be able to leave Hooters in Bloomington, IL exactly 15 minutes before departure and still make the flight back to ATL. 
Seth

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM