BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Theres a Meet Scheduled for Tomorrow at the Varsity  (Read 2463 times)

Offline TFJ-4runner

• Visitor
Theres a Meet Scheduled for Tomorrow at the Varsity
« on: March 11, 2011, 06:09:21 PM »
March 12th Saturday Noon time at the varsity in downtown Atlanta by Gtech.  Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Theres a Meet Scheduled for Tomorrow at the Varsity
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 07:23:57 PM »
March 12th Saturday Noon time at the varsity in downtown Atlanta by Gtech.  Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out.

Scheduled by whom?

mdo817

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 07:26:25 PM »
That's what I was wondering, is this a GATR meet and eat?

Offline rabunjeeper

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 10:51:54 PM »
 {ehm}  {popcorn}

Offline JT

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 11:53:22 PM »
awkward.....

Offline TFJ-4runner

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 02:09:32 AM »
We put this together via the T4R board.  Since I've met a good bit of you at the previous Durhamtown ride I'm passing the information on for anyone here who may want to attend.  If it's in any type of violation having this here have a mod delete it.

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 06:13:22 AM »
d-TOWN,,,, man, you have not meet the best  of us, only the re-tards--- and WTH is TFR  {ehm}   8==D , go post on Pirate  {hihi}

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 09:14:07 AM »
d-TOWN,,,, man, you have not meet the best  of us, only the re-tards--- and WTH is TFR  {ehm}   8==D , go post on Pirate  {hihi}

Don't pay any attention to this guy.  Nobody here does, but you're new, so a free heads up.   {hihi}

Offline rabunjeeper

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 09:21:45 AM »
Ryan, I guess we can assume that TFR is Toyota Four Runner.  WTF

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 09:59:57 AM »
Ryan, I guess we can assume that TFR is Toyota Four Runner.  WTF
GAY    {hihi} j/k, welcome, join on CORE and you may, if your lucky, get the chance to meet me,,,  {toast}

Offline TFJ-4runner

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 10:48:11 AM »
I pulled in into Durhamtown with Mark after we both missed the turn up there.  I'm am a member in the core section.  I have been on here for a good second but hardly post here.  Just passing some information on for another people who share a common interest and may want to meet some people with a similar interest.  Now seeing as some of you come off pretty immature perhaps you shouldn't even bother considering it.  Yes T4R= Toyota-4runner.org everyone enjoy there Saturday regardless.

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 10:53:35 AM »
I pulled in into Durhamtown with Mark after we both missed the turn up there.  I'm am a member in the core section.  I have been on here for a good second but hardly post here.  Just passing some information on for another people who share a common interest and may want to meet some people with a similar interest.  Now seeing as some of you come off pretty immature perhaps you shouldn't even bother considering it.  Yes T4R= Toyota-4runner.org everyone enjoy there Saturday regardless.
awwww, dont cry man, if you been around then you should know by now that this is how threads go--- dont, like i have to tell all the new guys, take it personally- im not a toy guy, and yeah can be immature some times, but dont be a Richard -- {no} {hihi} com-on, have fun dude - and on second thought- if you get this offened just over this- i would stay way away from pirate and hardline - you'll be their new Bi$h   :PV {nln2}
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 10:55:52 AM by drich394 »

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM