BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: A$$hole neighbor-  (Read 965 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: A$$hole neighbor-
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2011, 11:48:11 AM »
Is your dog trained at all? You can look into bark training. Or call the dog whisperer. :D
I've grown tired of this.

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2011, 12:19:46 PM »
YEAH, he's trained very well, he listins to me, but once im gone he barks at anyone and anything - and im still waiting to hear back from these "bark-buster" trainers-

Offline fourwheelinaj

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2011, 03:04:57 PM »
We're in Pickens County and if everyone with a barking dog got ticketed Animal Control would be driving around in Hummers.  It's the country, don't know about there, but we have all sorts of varmin running around, even have a black bear or two, and they are mostly nocturnal and thus the dogs are going to bark at them.   Heck my dogs have become nocturnal because they are up barking at everything that comes through the yard at night.  I would like to hear how the bark-busters are going to stop that.  I would like to know how they train them who they should and shouldn't bark at.? 

Offline hopperstj

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2011, 08:58:34 PM »
i got a letter in the mail last summer from my neighbor that said my dog stunk and i needed to do something about so i sprayed some round up over the fence
crossedup4x4.com

Offline Penatzer93

• Visitor
  • Yj is the only way. :D
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2011, 09:08:08 PM »
you could always buy another dog that barks all the time then give it to them as a late house warming gift ;)

mdo817

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 09:20:00 PM »
i got a letter in the mail last summer from my neighbor that said my dog stunk and i needed to do something about so i sprayed some round up over the fence
That's funny right there.  {toast}

EvilMunkey

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2011, 10:53:50 AM »
really your neighbor can suck a fat one since GA noise ordinance is lifted from 7/7:30 am till 10:00pm everyday.  Me personally I don't care if my dog barks since my neighbor in the apartment above me sounds like a herd of elephants running around (She can't weigh more than 95lbs)  and seems like she never works. .

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2011, 10:33:37 AM »
wow, i never knew that, can anyone of our law men confirm this??

BigJerm

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2011, 10:44:24 AM »
Not sure with this since I don't deal with it but I would imagine you would have local city or county ordinance to look into. Some HOA's (if your neighborhood has one) have certain ordinance and if set up the right way have legal ways to go about making sure you follow their rules. They can fine you and take you to small claims or put a lean on the property if they want to go that far.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM