BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: A$$hole neighbor-  (Read 966 times)

Offline drich394

• Visitor
A$$hole neighbor-
« on: April 07, 2011, 10:20:51 AM »
we, my nextdoor neighbor pulled up while i was chcking the mail to talk to me about one of my dogs barking - i listined for a few monments. but soon got tired of his sarcasum, then it dawned on me- about 6 months ago- while i was at work, this same neighbor stormed over to my house and beat on my door and scared the everliving shit out of kay (if you know Kay, she is easy to scare) - yelling at her about our door tring to attck his son,  :bs) and threatening to shot our dog- this really pissed me off- not only coming over while im not home but stating "ill shoot your dog" - this does not fly with me, so i almost lost my temper, but remained calm for my other neighbors sake, me begains to tell me about Calbellas mag. and that i should play with my dogs more- and that the barking is keeping his daughter up  :bs) (my dogs are inside @ 8:30p when i get home and are let back out @ 11:30a by Kay once she is going to work- so im not sure what time his kids go to school, but if yoru sleeping at 2p and not working nightshift your F'd up man. so some other words were exchanged and he basically got the point that i think of him as an overweight redneck. ----- so any good trainers to suggest or descent bark collars?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:52:09 AM by drich394 »

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Re: A$$hole neighbor-
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 10:43:46 AM »
Tell him to move....
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 11:13:49 AM »
Next step.....

[attachment deleted by admin]
The road to prosperity should not be be paved with
 those who are in your way but by the helping of those along the way.

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 11:18:48 AM »
tell him if he kept his fat a$$ out of your yard the dogs wouldn't bark all the time.  ;D
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

Offline fourwheelinaj

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 07:11:48 PM »
Don't waste your money on the anti-barking collar.  Been there, done that and either threw it in the trash or in a goodwill bin.  Now in regards to him threatening to shoot your dog....I would see what the local authorities say or I am sure someone on here could give you advice about that.  Totally NOT cool!! 

Offline Lhub36

• Visitor
  • Nope wasn't me
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 08:07:54 PM »
Sounds like you just found a new bathroom for the dog!! ;D
Lenn

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 11:42:28 PM »
ever seen "me myself and irene"? haha...
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 07:49:40 AM »
well im talking with these "bark buster" people, have really good reviews on braking encesive barking, and im going to finally start my privacy fence, starting with his side. i know the fence alone will not spot the barking but i can say im working on it- he was yelling about the noise ordanace as well- any one know the rules in rual henry co.? soo we'll see- the guy is just such a dick! 

Offline Richmon

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 08:20:41 AM »
Here is the link for Municode.
http://www.municode.com/

Does your dog bark for 15 to 30 minutes?

I actually found the Henry county code.

http://library.municode.com/index.aspx?clientId=10910&stateId=10&stateName=Georgia

Relevant language:
"barking dog" shall mean a dog that barks, bays, cries, howls or makes any other noise continuously and/or incessantly for a period of fifteen (15) minutes, or barks intermittently for one-half (½) hour or more to the disturbance of any person at any time of day or night, regardless of whether the dog is physically situated in or upon private property; provided, however, that a dog shall not be deemed a "barking dog" if, at the time the dog is barking making any other noise, a person is trespassing or threatening to trespass upon property in or upon which the dog is situated.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:23:13 AM by Richmon »

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 08:44:38 AM »
At least your neighbors tell you. My old dogs use to bark all the time & my neighbors wouldn't say anything to me, just call animal control. I'd get home from work & have a nice $75.00 ticket.
Perry

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 08:49:10 AM »
Thanks, thats what i figured - but the neighbor is still an A$$ !!! yeah, he barks alot- he's board $hitless - and he really likes to bark at every body walking near, and especilly at other dogs, theres a cat that keeps running through my yard and he wants to eat it bad, but other than that, he's a gental, yet fairly large(115lbs) vizsla , so my neighbor is convinced that he is going to attack him and his kids,  :bs) ,,,, The pit is usually the dog everyone is scared of although he sleeps alday- if he barks he squicks - not vicious at all, just a lap dog- big as well @ 97lbs

BigJerm

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 09:14:19 AM »
Some people and dogs are stupid. Some guy wanted to call the cops on me because my bullmastiff almost made his tea cup dog a snack when his dog wasnt on a leash and followed us down the street on a walk.

Build the fence, maybe get the dog some more outside toys or something to keep him busy, training if needed and tell your neighbor to F off.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM