BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Still new to the forum, what's the story on trail rides?  (Read 165 times)

Offline Silva

• Visitor
Still new to the forum, what's the story on trail rides?
« on: July 18, 2011, 08:10:18 PM »
Hey guys and girls, I haven't really been on the forum in a while, but what's the deal with this new Core thing and rides? Does one have to be a core member to go on any of the rides, or even to get notified? I'm not planning on riding all that often so it doesn't really make much sense for me to get a membership right off the bat, but I'm looking for a good ride to get my feet wet and have some fun in my Jeep. {cool}

BigJerm

Re: Still new to the forum, what's the story on trail rides?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 08:22:18 PM »
I too was not on board with the CORE thing at first but after this past weekend I saw the reason. When you get out for a long weekend you want to do it with a great crowd and have a safe time. Before the CORE we would have random people show up, some who did not practice safe, responsible wheeling. The money is well worth some great rides with good people who will make sure you always make it off the trail!

By the way, I am in Marietta as well  {toast}

ranger11

Re: Still new to the forum, what's the story on trail rides?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 09:58:47 PM »
Good way to look at it Jerm. Hell we had every tool needed but still had to go buy a caliper and spare ujoint.  {hihi} I had more spare parts than one could imagine. I even had a spare dana 60 caliper but not a dana 30. WTF Its all good this was a great trip so Gatr fest will be even better hopefully {toast} 

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM