BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Why is it...  (Read 2294 times)

Offline drich394

• Visitor
Re: Why is it...
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2011, 02:37:52 AM »
owwwch.... >:(

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2011, 02:50:07 AM »
Yeaaaahhhhhh. 73 in a 55 in a commercial vehicle. Fawker came outta nowhere in the middle of nowhere. Didn't know I was rollin on that fast due to apparent head in a$$.

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2011, 04:45:39 AM »
Yeaaaahhhhhh. 73 in a 55 in a commercial vehicle. Fawker came outta nowhere in the middle of nowhere. Didn't know I was rollin on that fast due to apparent head in a$$.
  {hihi} NICE one dude, i have my far share of tickets- but never in a com. vehical --- whats the fines like on those?

Offline Logan

• Visitor
  • Hit it like you mean it
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 07:25:43 AM »
That I gotta deal with Polk County?

{hihi} {hihi} {hihi} On 278? Did he walk up to the window and say "You ain't from around here, are ya boy?" {hihi}

Sorry if anyone here is from Polk, but I live just across the county line and have family over that way, it's a "special" breed of people in that county.
93 F-250 tow pig

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2011, 08:24:51 AM »
  {hihi} NICE one dude, i have my far share of tickets- but never in a com. vehical --- whats the fines like on those?

Some of them can be pretty ugly. A 3rd lane violation on I-285 will cost you $350. Speeding depends on the judge. He can nail you to the wall depending on how bad the speed was. Its the points on your license you have to worry about. Commercial insurance is extremely picky and wont insure you if you have very many points. That translates into unemployment.

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2011, 08:25:42 AM »

{hihi} {hihi} {hihi} On 278? Did he walk up to the window and say "You ain't from around here, are ya boy?" {hihi}

Sorry if anyone here is from Polk, but I live just across the county line and have family over that way, it's a "special" breed of people in that county.
Yeah it was 278.  Somewhere near a place called "cowboys". At least that's where he said he was sitting/hiding. They sure are a strange bunch out there. The cop was complimenting me on my wheel spikes bit giving me a drivers certificate at the same time.  And yes, he actually mentioned the whole "you're not from around here thing". I wasn't so amused at the time but looking back I'm thinking  WTF
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 08:35:07 AM by MACHINE »

ranger11

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2011, 09:44:53 AM »
Those wheel spikes are bad a

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2011, 07:15:02 PM »
Those wheel spikes are bad a

Here ya go Richard!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Do Work 93 YJ

• Visitor
  • Ready To Ride
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2011, 07:40:17 PM »
Why is it everytime you think things are going good at work someone has to come along and prove you wrong. >:(
Do Work Aka Moon Man. What you lack in technique make up in throttle! Or a set of cheater tires.

My Build Threads
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=3683.msg62464#msg62464

http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=6862.0

Offline Logan

• Visitor
  • Hit it like you mean it
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2011, 08:05:23 PM »

And yes, he actually mentioned the whole "you're not from around here thing". I wasn't so amused at the time but looking back I'm thinking  WTF

Sadly you'd have to be from the area to get it, Polk is the brunt of many jokes around here, Bartow (where I live) isn't much better. Just be thankful that you were on the main drag (278) and not in the actual backwoods portion. {hihi}
93 F-250 tow pig

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2011, 02:32:13 AM »
Today some drunk dude decided to modify his door paint on my wheel spikes. Guess he thought he was gonna move 120,000 pounds of my wrecker and tractor trailer I was towing outta the way. Ha! Wrong. You should see his door paint. Wish I had gotten a pic bit he hauled ass when he figured out that I had his tag number, but it was pretty funny looking. Those things are stronger than I thought.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2011, 02:34:18 AM »
I seriously want some about 3" longer and made of steel. Those are 4.5" total length.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM