BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: xj/mj stuff but a ton of universal stuff... even a 12 gauge thrown in...  (Read 1533 times)

Offline Huntingman2706217

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
I got to get some of this stuff out of my way... this double din navigation worked great... traded in my truck and cant use it anymore... has navigation, bluetooth hands free with mic, can buy the backup camera for it and XM stuff... its also of course a DVD player... you also get my Chris Young CD i forgot to take out when pulled it... lol... this should work for the 99-06 (make sure you check yourself though please)... it was in my 03 GMC Sierra... its also the full setup for the Bose and the ONStar systems... i paid $250 for the harness stuff alone because of these options... also the plastic install kit is still on the player so should be good... Only wear is on the knob a little bit... shows more in the picture then in person...

$700 shipped... units $1200+ new and everything else was $250 so think this is pretty fair and pretty firm...

Fosgate 2 gauge amp wire kit... has the fuse box and fuse, 16ft or so of power wire... 3ft or so of ground... brand new fosgate twisted wire RCA cable, and the remote wire i think i still have also... very nice and big for large amps... i had to cut the ends down to fit my memphis 1500 which needs like 4 or 6 gauge i guess... thats the only reason im selling this kit cause it always falls out of my amp... $35 shipped

2007.5-2012 4 door sierra and silverado dual 10in subs... pretty deep for most all subs.... like new... bought it and traded truck for my 03 Z71 2 weeks later...
no the subs and amp are not included.... just the box
$75 and i can ship but buyer pays shipping and can get quotes if need be but of course rather sell here...

have 3 harness and lanyards for use in construction or anything you have to go up high... They are brand new never used and really nice... leather pads keep the metal buckles off of ya and everything... most people use when on JLG products...
$30 each shipped which is a killer deal...

have a 12 gauge mossberg 870 pump... comes with 4 chokes and works great... is the old school camo so looks almost spray painted from the factory... would be a good turkey gun though... $200

WK2 cargo cover... brand new with my 2012 GC but i dont want it... black in color and will only fit 2011-2012
$150 shipped

bushwacker hardware kit... was for a 2 door but i think its the same as a 4 door... for those of you buying used and have stripped out hardware which is common and missing spacers.... $30 shipped

ford 9in full spool that i never used... was in my shed for like a year now so has a little surface rust going but just needs a bit of sandpaper and to get in a axle with some oil...  $40 shipped

also had these aftermarket 9in disc brake brackets... never used them either and they can be used on other axles pretty easily... depends on the axle tube diameter if its a direct weld on but can fit others with a bit of grinding open...  $30  shipped

2 97+ fenders... one left and one right... both are trimmed for bushwackers but in pretty good condition... $20 each picked up... may ship but on your dime...

Black 97+ headlight bezels (not pictured)... may have scratches but i havent looked hard enough...
$30 shipped

97+ antenna mount and antenna

$20 shipped

hood $20 pickup only

driver door is dented so will sell any parts off it... glass... inside panel is mint... handles... whatever...

pass door as a whole... will fit 4 door cherokees... in good working order... no dents... $30

Front header panel... white... has two small cracks but can easily be fixed or ignored... thats all thats wrong with it so if someones looking for a easy fix on a white XJ then this is perfect... $45 shipped or $10 picked up...

passenger corner light $15 shipped

drivers $15 shipped

front blinker light left or right $25 shipped

headlight bezels in black... $25 shipped each

both fenders are dented but has white painted fender flares i can pull...
$30 shipped each... may have some white chipping since they are older and plastic...

bumper end caps... both in great condition... drivers has a slight scuff but nothing major... $25 shipped each

i got a bunch of ole military shackles also...

angled ones ill do $15 each shipped until sold out

straight ones ill do $15 each shipped until sold out

medium pretty big one ill do $30 shipped until sold out

and i have two GIANT ones... i can do them for $50 shipped i THINK... if shipping is over $50 then ill have to back out... lol... ive used just draped over my hitch ball on my cummins and it never goes anywhere caus its so heavy... more of a statement then a usage thing... we will never need anything this big for offroading lol...

Griffin area... work in Robins so can bring things down that way when i drive down for school... otherwise i take the rideshare van so would have to be on the day i have school down there every week... also bounce around GA a lot so maybe ill be in the area i dunno... come to Atl pretty often it seems...

Travis

[attachment deleted by admin]
95 2 door I6, 2006 F250 axles... 5.38's and welded F&R... custom Y linked front... leafs (for now) in the rear... H1 double beadlocks and rock rings with 40's

Build Page:
www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/frugal-ii-poor-mans-story-73061/

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
oops didnt know i put this here already? lol
95 2 door I6, 2006 F250 axles... 5.38's and welded F&R... custom Y linked front... leafs (for now) in the rear... H1 double beadlocks and rock rings with 40's

Build Page:

Matt Ellerbee

Still got that shotgun? More pics to 7709003473. What chokes do you have for it?

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
sorry it is sold... i do know a guy selling a mossberg 590 pump thats a Marine (cost guard kinda used) version... its build for tact and is kinda the silverish color... cant be dipped in camo but will never corrode... has the pistol grip and swing around stock... also a 9 shot extension... its pretty bad... only $300... i can get his number also if you want... he can txt you pics.... LMK!

Build Page:

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM