BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Obamagraphics - post'um here  (Read 4510 times)

Fumbles

Re: Obamagraphics - post'um here
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2012, 03:36:50 PM »

Offline gint2

• Visitor
  • RAINMAN - 18436572
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2012, 06:44:20 AM »
Yep... the election sucked! I am so glad I don't put my faith in man or government but in Him. I just about had it and now need to accept that I am in the monitory, I am an independent thinker and want personal independence. Sad to think that describes the monitory.
JK-AJ

Offline RD Slyter

• Visitor
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2012, 06:50:53 AM »
Looks like the lines have been drawn.

[attachment deleted by admin - older than 465 days]
Ryan and Dawn Slyter; Grafenwhere Germany

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2012, 09:52:53 AM »
Divided we stand... Maybe I should quit my job and just jump on the wave. Be alot easier and cheaper...
I've grown tired of this.

BigJerm

« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2012, 10:23:21 AM »
Divided we stand... Maybe I should quit my job and just jump on the wave. Be alot easier and cheaper...

The other day me and a couple of guys started to think about all the programs one could easily qualify for and would probably make more money than we do now... Sad isnt? The lower class who collects seems to live it better than the middle that gives it

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2012, 11:06:00 AM »

The other day me and a couple of guys started to think about all the programs one could easily qualify for and would probably make more money than we do now... Sad isnt? The lower class who collects seems to live it better than the middle that gives it
[/quote]

Now, just imagine what we have in store for us as a nation... our childrens futures as well. The numbers don't lie, the people that voted him into office this time are the people getting the hand outs. You saw the state map... RED! Not gonna be any better 4 years from now at the next election. This country is not the same country it was just 4 years ago and the change is not good! This is the future people... a future where you and I the working productive people of the country will be paying for others to mooch off the gov't. Look, I don't care if the pres is a man, woman, white, black, red, green whatever. Just steer it in the right direction. And that is just not happening anymore. Just look at the voting system in this country. Illegals are voting, most places do not even ask for ID... It makes me sick. I think they should change the laws for voting so that you must show you are a citizen with ID and not be apart of the welfare system. That would have changed the election outcome to the red. Just look at the early voting info they talk about with this election. Who do you think voted early... the unemployed and illegals. I know some of you on here are for Obama or don't give a flip to begin with. To those who voted for Obama, I would love to hear why and your reasoning based on the last 4 years! As for those who don't give a flyin fart, you should! This is your future and your families. I don't care if we have a dem or rep in office, I just want to see America respected again and feel proud to be one again! {salute}

Offline RD Slyter

• Visitor
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2012, 11:37:49 AM »
Dude, seriously you just brought a tear to my eye there.

BigJerm

« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2012, 12:25:38 PM »
if we have a dem or rep in office

I think this party line crap is a huge problem now. They dont work together. They fight over stupid stuff just because 1 doesn't want to let the other's pass. Nothing ever gets done, nothing is fixed. How long have they been working to fix the "tax cliff" we hit at the end of this year? Now they got what, 54, 53 days to get it done. Clean your guns, load your mags, get some water and food and get ready for hard times ahead.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2012, 12:26:19 PM »
 //phantomskull//

Offline RD Slyter

• Visitor
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2012, 12:56:01 PM »
A M E N Ben

I think this party line crap is a huge problem now. They dont work together. They fight over stupid stuff just because 1 doesn't want to let the other's pass. Nothing ever gets done, nothing is fixed. How long have they been working to fix the "tax cliff" we hit at the end of this year? Now they got what, 54, 53 days to get it done. Clean your guns, load your mags, get some water and food and get ready for hard times ahead.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 08:31:14 AM by Matt »

Offline gint2

• Visitor
  • RAINMAN - 18436572
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2012, 06:52:12 PM »
Ben... Well said!!   </BEER/>
JK-AJ

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2012, 08:51:09 AM »
Anyone care that we are going to have 51 states or how bout legalization of recreational marijuana. Some big steps right there. Noe we have one more democratic state that will most definitely vote for handouts. Wonder how many electoral votes that state will receive? We have to learn to tolerate each other, understand that others will have different opinions than our selves and that some people are just lazy. Is that going to change the way I live my life, No. Am I going to take the easy road, because 51% of Americans do, No. I have pride and have been raised a certain way. I will work 2-3 jobs if that's what it takes. There is nothing I wouldn't do to make money and provide for my family. Even if I have to give half to our over-sized government and they give half of that to all of these un-applied citizens. It will not make a difference in my life, my morals, or my beliefs. They can take our money, but they can never take our freedom. Worse comes to worse, I will go off the grid  </ARMATA/>
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM