BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 176685 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2012, 02:06:26 PM »
My kids will be paying for their own college. I went to 3 different schools and had mom and dad pay the bills for the 1st 2. Then I grew up, got married and went to art school on my own dime and made straight A's and was on deans list numerous times. Amazing what you can do when you are paying the bill  ;D Hope they can find jobs when they graduate  //OLDSKOOL//
I've grown tired of this.

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2012, 02:19:32 PM »
My kids will be paying for their own college. I went to 3 different schools and had mom and dad pay the bills for the 1st 2. Then I grew up, got married and went to art school on my own dime and made straight A's and was on deans list numerous times. Amazing what you can do when you are paying the bill  ;D Hope they can find jobs when they graduate  //OLDSKOOL//

ya, well i  made a promise to my daughter, who is in her JR year of nursing, she has made nothing but   A's starting in 8th grade. .  she gets about 1/2 of her school paid for cause of her grades, i foot the bill for the other, she also works 2 jobs and will be working at the hospital in OK that she is doing her clinicals in, so..  i dont feel bad about helping her out..   its the slug son, who is barely passing , in art , for some reason going to class has a direct affect on your grades, he just figured this out.  anyway, this will be the last semister i give him any $$   at least im batting 500  .     

My dad kicked me out of the house at 18 , when i came home from my graduation party, my room was packed, in boxes, and lucky i had a tennis scholership that helped me , but he said, come visit for holidays, but. my room was now. his new Man-cave..  i accecpted it..  paid my way, tennis only paid for 1/2 the school, i had to work and also got a few loans.. but i made it out in 4 years and 1 semister cause my advisor was an idiot.. ..  i wanted to make sure my kids did not have to have it as hard as i did, ...  i missed many meals and did with out alot cause i had no $$.   

but , you make a great point.  they do tend to understand it much much better when its their DIME.   hopefully the son will get that, but my daughter so far is making the grades, and saving her $$.. so
i dont want her to worry about the cost, just study and get a job.... hoepfully what she has saved will allow her to start out life after school with more stuff than I did... 
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2012, 06:01:09 AM »
Happy thursday....

man it sucks to work, did not win the powerball but i did win about 20 bucks only bought 5 numbers so i got my $ back and a tad more.  i guess.. was worth it for a shot at 500 mil.  i guess...  {cheers2}

well, the winch coming from sears, wont make it in time, for some reason its not shipped yet..  Grrrrr..  but I will be with the club and there are plenty of winch's around... i mean the kind that can pull your
rig out of a ditch..  {no}  anyhoo.... orderd the Poison Spyder Winch Fairlead Mount[/b] for my Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty 8500 LB Winch 15100.01.  I hope the install is simple.  I also have a few other things coming.  using my amazon gift cards i got this stuff thru them, Smittybilt 76635 SRC Textured Black Classic Rock Rails and KYB SS11318 Steering Stabilizers[/b] Im not sure why
i got the SS, its to replace my stock on, it looks beat up, plus it was not all that expensive and i wanted to use-up what i had on my card.  hope its easy to put on? 

anyway, if Danny can slap on my new locker Wed, I should beable to put the SB SRC RR on maybe the SS, hopefully i can play a bit more on the holiday ride?  ..

Im pretty sure that all of that was/is my xmas , my wife has requested i get her "Apple TV", "Apple keyboard for her IPAD2" and "Slingbox"  personally i think i came out way ahead, but im sure she has purchased some shoes or other items i dont know about ..  {popcorn}
Kent Casey

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2012, 09:15:17 AM »
Installing a winch is easy once the winch plate is on the bumper.  Winch bolts to the plate with 4 bolts, and the fairlead bolts to the plate.  Then you just need to run cables to the battery and ground.

Think about replacing the steel cable and roller fairlead with synthetic rope and an aluminum fairlead.  Much safer all around.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2012, 10:14:06 AM »
Rugged Ridge is in Suwanee and they have 539 in stock. $249.99

Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2012, 05:34:38 AM »
Ooo  its Monday again..    was up at 4am at work by 4:30.  got the code installed to all the production boxes/servers.  now just checking on stuff.   dont think my winch will be here in time for the
holiday ride (pissed at sears) but i should have my lockers/spacers on wed thanks to Danny and the crew at AllSouth.  im also going to slap on my "Smittybilt 76635 SRC Textured Black Classic Rock Rails" i picked these up from fedx on friday, heavy and seem very strong.  hopefully they will provide the added protection just incase.   

Dogs lost , but they played hard, just could not hold up to bamas running game and got some poor coaching advice down the streach, hopefullly they will makeup for it in the bowl game, and I will be
expecting..  let me say that again.  demanding, Bama lay an old fashion butt kicken on the Irish.  </ARMATA/>   

put up some xmas lights over the weekend, making the wife happy.   still need to do some more, but at least we look all xmas for when the kidns come hope for xmas break.   

im so looking forward to fri/sat/sun   relax and camp, have a few beers and just take in some good clean wheeling.   im excited to see how the new lockers will work and feel, maybe get a pic of my new PS diff cover.   {popcorn}   

i think i will bring an air mattress this time, im getting old and well ..  the hard ground is just starting to get the best of me now..   </LMAO/>

so..   how is everyone else this fine monday, how was your weekend.   ?
Kent Casey

Offline Texsun

• Visitor
  • Herro
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2012, 04:19:35 PM »
Had a great weekend with the family, woke up at 330 headed to work... Just found out its a 24hr shift fml... Today would have been a great day to play in the jeep!
Drew, Cassie, and Hunter
99 XJ thingy

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2012, 06:46:29 AM »
Happy Tue.   ;D

as the holidays approach, i just feel like im eating all the time.  lol   went to teds last nite, love that pecan crusted trout.   {letseat}

anyway.  up since 4am again, this shit happens in 2's     :smoke   so hopefully im done for the week.   tomorrow ill be at allsouth bugging the piss out of the techs
and just being a general pan in the butt wandering around.   {popcorn}  hopefully they will let me help and watch  //OLDSKOOL//

i still have not put my RR src sliders on, nor painted my PS diff cover (i need to do this tonight) its powder coated, i just want to outline the spyder in red.   </ROCKIN/> for that extra touch.

my winch should be here tomorrow , while im at allsouth, im guessing i can install it my self.  so maybe i will bring that with me friday, and if i need help , their should be plenty of u guys
friday at the campsite that can help.?

forsure, im looking at my new front lunchbox lockers on the front, and new ps diff cover for added protection, new wheel spacers and a replaced steering stablizer. 

anyone know the weather outlook for fri-sun for the holiday ride?  just wondering if i needed to bring extra blankets..

well, starting my 2nd pot of java still no one here at the office.   

well, chime in, hopefully today will be short.   after my lunch workout, i have a 2hr disaster recover meeting..  which i will prob. drift in and out of reality.   </LMAO/>
Kent Casey

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2012, 07:36:00 AM »
Did you  buy a winch plate to mount to the bumper, or does the bumper have one built in?
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2012, 07:47:58 AM »
Did you  buy a winch plate to mount to the bumper, or does the bumper have one built in?

i got. PS.Winch Fairlead Mount  and a PS.Roller Fairlead Light Mount  per Doug. my bumper is the PS.BFH™ front bumper http://shop.poisonspyder.com/JK-Front-Bumper-Brawler-Bar-p/17-16-020-b.htm
Kent Casey

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2012, 07:58:12 AM »
I feel your pain Kent. I have been getting to work this week at 4:30 am. I can't wait for the weekend just do I can sleep into a least 6 or 7
Bobby

onlygoon

« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2012, 08:04:47 AM »
Happy Tuesday school is almost down I can't wait then I can start with my build itch to have a right I can play in!!!! Sorry not making it to the holiday day some stuff came up and I can't miss.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM