BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 178759 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #1080 on: October 29, 2015, 08:43:51 PM »
So I get a message from a lawyer this afternoon after I leave the office after a crazy day......

Says he calling about a judgement....  //WTF//

//rtft//

So I'm thinking I got problems I don't even know about..........

And he says about a lien on a storage property.

Now that's some good news right there   //monk// //wav//

When my trailer was stolen in 2010 from the storage facility that had a broken gate for months... I sued him and won a $2305 judgement, and he would not pay, so I filed on the property assuming one day he would die and they would have to settle...  I was PISSED. 

It was WIDE between the fender wells and hauled my Rock Jock JK on 40's.  I put 2 new brake axles under it and had replaced the tires and welded on the hold downs and had a spare and had it PERFECT, and literally finished the axles and parked it and never saw it again.

Not sure if he passed or what, but I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN they are going to try to settle for less.  I need to check into what leverage I have as he can probably bond it off and tell me to pound sand, and I'll have to win again somehow to get it, but with attorneys at $475 an hour there may not be a lot of dog in that fight, and we have $2300 holding up $1mm at least.

So I left him a message and expect a call in the morning....

before I depart from PDK for Biloxi.

Sorry @clark123456 more of that cousin shitxxxzzot

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
Morning Coffee
« Reply #1081 on: October 29, 2015, 08:48:11 PM »
They may be trying to sell the property and the lien needs to be cleared.

If that is the case, do not accept anything less than your lien amount....other than what you are willing to take of course.

$2300 won't get you a new one that's for sure
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:02:08 PM by tcdawg »

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #1082 on: October 29, 2015, 09:00:42 PM »
I want interesT and inflation!

Ok...enjoy that private plane shit...I love commercial coach.  Have fun...win big.

- Torg

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #1083 on: October 29, 2015, 09:06:16 PM »
I don't want to be next to you in coach!

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #1084 on: October 29, 2015, 09:16:46 PM »
I don't want to be next to you in coach!
nah, I fly first class

- Torg

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #1085 on: October 29, 2015, 10:41:11 PM »
If I was choosing between the 2, chevy. Lot less balljoints to worry about replacing.
I broken 2 chevy tierods in past trucks. One of them involves an embarrassing story involving the police over a campfire some day.
I'll take the solid front axle with balljoints any time :)
We are talking ford now becuase dodge won't keep up on that matter.
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #1086 on: October 30, 2015, 09:03:00 AM »
Rough start today!  Up late preparing for our trip and finishng Chili for the Chili Cook Off at work.  Regining champ lol.

So I'm up, pack, out to the drive and the van is dead, nothing, battery is fine.  Then I hear relays clicking like crazy, a light on the dash comes on, it cranks, no lights in or out.  it's dark.  Turn it off, now nothing, completly nothing.  It all stems from the drain issue and the tech wired everything to the switch so that when you turn it off, everything loses power and is dead.  Now maybe it's the switch...or that module is failing I guess and it's big money,

So I'm trying to just get to the ofice, so I hit the relays harder, harder, and catch my thumb nail and rip it off..... oops. HAnd goes numb, then yeow.  Dang.

Called AAA and its on the way back to the tech that fixed or changed it I will say.  It's been dependable transporattion for 15 of 16 years, and still in great shape... I keep saying this is the last time.  Drives great and perfect for my high mile running around, airport, etc.  Still cheaper than a new car, but approaching terminal velocity.  Worth nothing probably.

Worst thing is I can't operate my phone with my thumb.  So if it is lifted high in the front all the way back into the roots and torn loose on one side, i should have just ripped the other side out, right?  Wife wouldn't let me.

Offline bjeep

• Visitor
  • Do one thing today to make tomorrow better.
« Reply #1087 on: October 30, 2015, 09:09:25 AM »
Yes. Pull it off  as soon as it happens. No need for pain twice.
Marty

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #1088 on: October 30, 2015, 11:18:52 AM »

Rough start today!  Up late preparing for our trip and finishng Chili for the Chili Cook Off at work.  Regining champ lol.

So I'm up, pack, out to the drive and the van is dead, nothing, battery is fine.  Then I hear relays clicking like crazy, a light on the dash comes on, it cranks, no lights in or out.  it's dark.  Turn it off, now nothing, completly nothing.  It all stems from the drain issue and the tech wired everything to the switch so that when you turn it off, everything loses power and is dead.  Now maybe it's the switch...or that module is failing I guess and it's big money,

So I'm trying to just get to the ofice, so I hit the relays harder, harder, and catch my thumb nail and rip it off..... oops. HAnd goes numb, then yeow.  Dang.

Called AAA and its on the way back to the tech that fixed or changed it I will say.  It's been dependable transporattion for 15 of 16 years, and still in great shape... I keep saying this is the last time.  Drives great and perfect for my high mile running around, airport, etc.  Still cheaper than a new car, but approaching terminal velocity.  Worth nothing probably.

Worst thing is I can't operate my phone with my thumb.  So if it is lifted high in the front all the way back into the roots and torn loose on one side, i should have just ripped the other side out, right?  Wife wouldn't let me.

When it rains it pours Doug. Hang in there.

When I get frustrated w something mechanical I almost always end up hurting myself....never funny at the time but looking back it is.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #1089 on: October 30, 2015, 11:39:46 AM »
 //LMAO// sorry, I thought I was the only one with stories like this.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #1090 on: October 30, 2015, 12:02:57 PM »
Much better now, thanks.  Forgot the crown lol

Quick jump to Macon first.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #1091 on: October 30, 2015, 12:33:21 PM »
Atlanta