BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 177136 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #1440 on: June 10, 2016, 06:25:54 PM »
Nice, Kevin.

I have been driving the camaro all week, since it has been pretty prefect weather for the top down, but today was a bit hot!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #1441 on: June 10, 2016, 06:26:48 PM »
Stop by the lake on the way home for a poser picture

Great picture!

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #1442 on: June 12, 2016, 07:04:01 AM »
Stop by the lake on the way home for a poser picture

Awsome pic Kevin, just love your jeep, keeps hope alive for my rig.   :)   

should be a great sunday today, i may try and clean some of the dust/mud/dirt off mine, its looking like it needs some tlc.   need some photos with my new mods anyway.
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #1443 on: June 12, 2016, 08:55:24 AM »
Wish I had my jeep. Down for weeks I guess. Locker going back to Yukon in WA and then has to be set up again.  5 Days each way, a week there, a week to setup, so half the summer. Momma not happy. Missed all the beautiful weather and now missing summer.

My jeep will have been at Allsouth 17 weeks less 5 days for Jeep Beach and 12 days to Moab.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 08:56:18 AM by Doug »

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #1444 on: June 12, 2016, 10:47:49 AM »
Wish I had my jeep. Down for weeks I guess. Locker going back to Yukon in WA and then has to be set up again.  5 Days each way, a week there, a week to setup, so half the summer. Momma not happy. Missed all the beautiful weather and now missing summer.

My jeep will have been at Allsouth 17 weeks less 5 days for Jeep Beach and 12 days to Moab.

Yukon is not just going to send you one??? They're ok with their product causing you to be down for a month? WTF.  Never buying anything but gears from them.
I don't know any manufacturer that would just send you one. They need to see it and determine if it is a warranty issue. If it is they will rebuild it and ship it back and pay for the setup.

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #1445 on: June 12, 2016, 11:04:47 AM »

Yukon is not just going to send you one??? They're ok with their product causing you to be down for a month? WTF.  Never buying anything but gears from them.
I don't know any manufacturer that would just send you one. They need to see it and determine if it is a warranty issue. If it is they will rebuild it and ship it back and pay for the setup.

Sorry, you may give Yukon some benefit of the doubt but that's BS to me.  They should do everything expedite in their power to get you back on the road. What if this was your daily driver?(It would be if they ask) Send them pictures, video, whatever they need and then send them the part but they should overnight you a new one IF they have to have the part in hand first, not rebuild the one you have and send it slow ground.
I agree. I would say I need to drive. Send me an immediate replacement and then study the broken one all you want.
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #1446 on: June 12, 2016, 11:25:09 AM »
Jumping on the bandwagon with this one, but with a twist.  I'd see if I could front the cost, and then be reimbursed once they determine it's their part that caused the issue.  I do think they should advance rma the part.  If it's internally fixable, is a new gear setup needed?

Edit:  expedited shipping?

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 11:26:51 AM by clark123456 »
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #1447 on: June 12, 2016, 12:46:14 PM »
Jumping on the bandwagon with this one, but with a twist.  I'd see if I could front the cost, and then be reimbursed once they determine it's their part that caused the issue.  I do think they should advance rma the part.  If it's internally fixable, is a new gear setup needed?

No way I'm putting more money in a yukon.  If they don't cover it, they won't get my $ for another one.

You guys can say all that, but companies have policies and normally stick to them.  Most companies are liable for the part only and nothing additional.  Yukon has a strong warranty.  They must see it to warranty it.  Most failures they deal with are user caused.  They repair, and don't replace unless it's not repairable.

They will provide an install kit and pay the labor for the install if it is warranty.

They require the customer to pay the frt to ship it to them for a few reasons, mostly so the customer gets it there in one piece.  If you ship it in cardboard and it falls out and is lost, it's on you.

I'm waiting on Kevin, pres/ceo to call me back.  I am trying to speed it up but can't ship it back until the original purchaser contacts the selling distributor and files the claim and gets the RGA.  Yep, its all up to Fusion4x4 getting things done now.  Allsouth still has to remove it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 12:46:45 PM by Doug »

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #1448 on: June 12, 2016, 01:34:00 PM »

When my ATF torque converter went out and I called them for warranty they said the same as Yukon...they wanted the part to review before they would make a warranty decision. I asked them to send me a new one while I send them the broken one and the only way they would do it was if I paid for the new one up front and they would reimburse if the broken TC was warrantied.

I didn't do that. Mainly because I wasn't happy w their product and didn't want to buy it a second time if they said NO to my warranty claim.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #1449 on: June 16, 2016, 06:11:34 PM »
This is THE real thread

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #1450 on: June 16, 2016, 07:06:45 PM »
Yes.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #1451 on: June 16, 2016, 07:23:12 PM »
This is THE real thread
Doing soon modding, I see.  This is A thread.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM