BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 177848 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #1788 on: December 14, 2016, 11:04:47 PM »
She'll be looking for a job, although it may take a while.  Her degree is Music Business, and she wants to work in managing music venues.  She's worked part time or interned at most of the rock music venues in Atlanta, plus the Kopleff center at GSU.  Resumes are sent, but full time positions are scarce.

If she is open to relocating, I can pull the supply and demand for that position nationwide.  It'll show us the best markets for that job based on companies' needs vs candidates looking. Send me the common job title if you're interested.
Hook me up

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #1789 on: December 14, 2016, 11:36:00 PM »
She'll be looking for a job, although it may take a while.  Her degree is Music Business, and she wants to work in managing music venues.  She's worked part time or interned at most of the rock music venues in Atlanta, plus the Kopleff center at GSU.  Resumes are sent, but full time positions are scarce.

If she is open to relocating, I can pull the supply and demand for that position nationwide.  It'll show us the best markets for that job based on companies' needs vs candidates looking. Send me the common job title if you're interested.
Hook me up

Doug's common job title:  whining 1%-er
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #1790 on: December 15, 2016, 12:03:34 AM »

Hook me up

Doug's common job title:  whining 1%-er

Daaaaamn going for the kill shot.
It's ok, I have on my

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #1791 on: December 15, 2016, 12:55:32 PM »

Hook me up

Text me
Jay

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #1792 on: December 15, 2016, 01:36:13 PM »

Concert Production Management
Music Venue Management
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #1793 on: December 15, 2016, 07:57:32 PM »
Another kid, football player, yes sir no sir young man out having fun.

Framed out. 

Dad owns a liquor store. But Dad can't know about this lol

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #1794 on: December 15, 2016, 08:46:06 PM »
I get calls all the time to recover high schoolers from mud holes lol. Can't say it wasn't fun back in the day though

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #1795 on: December 16, 2016, 02:55:47 AM »
I had to call my uncle to come get me once. Broke multiple tow straps and nothing that we had could get me out. Uncle brought the kubota out to lift me up and out! (I was in my old Tacoma)
Jay

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #1796 on: December 16, 2016, 07:42:37 AM »
I had to call my uncle to come get me once. Broke multiple tow straps and nothing that we had could get me out. Uncle brought the kubota out to lift me up and out! (I was in my old Tacoma)

that was last weekend right?

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #1797 on: December 16, 2016, 08:05:39 AM »

that was last weekend right?
Two weekends ago
Jay

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #1798 on: December 17, 2016, 09:22:49 AM »
Did some cleaning.
Kimber micro 9 & custom II - 45

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing