BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 177906 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #1896 on: February 16, 2017, 12:18:21 PM »
I really hope mid-March/early-April we get 1-2weeks of teens/twenties

Ah.... college spring break. Miss those days

I see what you did there, great memories

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #1897 on: February 16, 2017, 01:44:35 PM »

I really hope mid-March/early-April we get 1-2weeks of teens/twenties

Ah.... college spring break. Miss those days

I see what you did there, great memories

Now that was funny......
except for us unedegumcated folks

Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #1898 on: February 16, 2017, 02:07:07 PM »
I wouldn't mind a deep freeze for about a week but don't want it until have Daytona Bike Week 3/10 thru 3/19
I hope you have fun Mike. I know I am getting old because nowadays I avoid places like Daytona (I sound like my Dad now)...

Bike week wrap up - one motorcycle bangs off the rev limiter, another does a burnout, and many people go woo. someone passes the whiskey. repeat until 4am and restart at 7am.

Not really, but there is that.  I enjoy riding down as much as the event.  My cousin lives in Daytona (Wilbur By The Sea) on Ponce Inlet right on the river and 3 blocks from the ocean.  My buddy from SC meets me there and we have a good time riding to the different events around town.  We usually only do Main St. one night.  Last year when we went out at night, we took my cousin's car unless we were out all day and night.  Don't forget all the hotties walking around.  There are also too many women that were hotties of yesteryear or never was and need to put more clothes on.  LOL

It's funny, when I tell people about Jeep Beach, I tell them it's like Bike Week for Jeeps. 

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #1899 on: February 16, 2017, 03:35:11 PM »
I wouldn't mind a deep freeze for about a week but don't want it until have Daytona Bike Week 3/10 thru 3/19
I hope you have fun Mike. I know I am getting old because nowadays I avoid places like Daytona (I sound like my Dad now)...

Bike week wrap up - one motorcycle bangs off the rev limiter, another does a burnout, and many people go woo. someone passes the whiskey. repeat until 4am and restart at 7am.

Not really, but there is that.  I enjoy riding down as much as the event.  My cousin lives in Daytona (Wilbur By The Sea) on Ponce Inlet right on the river and 3 blocks from the ocean.  My buddy from SC meets me there and we have a good time riding to the different events around town.  We usually only do Main St. one night.  Last year when we went out at night, we took my cousin's car unless we were out all day and night.  Don't forget all the hotties walking around.  There are also too many women that were hotties of yesteryear or never was and need to put more clothes on.  LOL

It's funny, when I tell people about Jeep Beach, I tell them it's like Bike Week for Jeeps. 

Yeah I'm just joking mainly.  I went one year and about got in 4 fights trying to sleep at night with someone banging on a rev limiter every 20minutes.  I also saw a lot of the girls who should be putting more clothes on.
I think that's just normal Daytona beach. Honky tonk central.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #1900 on: February 16, 2017, 03:56:26 PM »

Yeah I'm just joking mainly.  I went one year and about got in 4 fights trying to sleep at night with someone banging on a rev limiter every 20minutes.  I also saw a lot of the girls who should be putting more clothes on.
I think that's just normal Daytona beach. Honky tonk central.
Very offensive to those us from that area.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #1901 on: February 16, 2017, 04:00:52 PM »
I apologize for upsetting your delicate sensibilities.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #1902 on: February 16, 2017, 08:06:21 PM »

Is Redneck Riviera a nicer way to put it?

That's PCB

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #1903 on: February 16, 2017, 08:18:10 PM »

That's PCB
That's home for me.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #1904 on: February 16, 2017, 08:33:56 PM »

That's PCB
That's home for me.

Makes sense.  There is something about growing up near the ocean.

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #1905 on: February 17, 2017, 08:00:51 PM »

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #1906 on: February 17, 2017, 09:19:38 PM »
Today is Moabisons 18th birthday.

RanRan came up with that nice play
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 09:29:55 PM by Doug »

Offline DOUG