BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 176687 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #2364 on: June 07, 2017, 05:20:39 AM »
Man the ads have gone crazy on  tapatalk

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #2365 on: June 07, 2017, 08:48:06 AM »
Put our rental condo on the market Tuesday night and got a contract offer last night for full asking price.  We even listed it $5k more than we thought we'd get and we thought we'd have to shell out another $5k in closing costs but the buyer is paying their own.  Extra $10k for us.  BTW, she already said no to UD60's.   //:'(//

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #2366 on: June 07, 2017, 12:59:29 PM »
Put our rental condo on the market Tuesday night and got a contract offer last night for full asking price.  We even listed it $5k more than we thought we'd get and we thought we'd have to shell out another $5k in closing costs but the buyer is paying their own.  Extra $10k for us.  BTW, she already said no to UD60's.   //:'(//

I want to like the first half of this but not the last sentence.

Me too!  But it replaces a chunk of the money we spent finishing the basement.

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #2367 on: June 07, 2017, 01:23:50 PM »

So... what if you're axles were to 'break'? :)

She'd probably make me buy a set of 35/30 //LMAO//

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #2368 on: June 07, 2017, 01:54:42 PM »

So... what if you're axles were to 'break'? :)

She'd probably make me buy a set of 35/30 //LMAO//

Front left if the axle is a 30, front right is a 30, that equals a dana 60. Both rears add up to a dana 70. Sounds like a solid plan.

Offline Jango

• Visitor
« Reply #2369 on: June 07, 2017, 02:54:19 PM »
My father sent me some pictures from his parking garage in downtown Atlanta this morning. Some exotic cars had parked in his deck overnight for the North Face Rally. They started in Toronto on Sunday and will end in Miami by Friday. Sounds like they're a group of people who love driving exotics and partying hard in cities.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 03:16:07 PM by Jango »
-Connor (Jango... the D is silent and invisible)

Offline Jango

• Visitor
« Reply #2370 on: June 07, 2017, 03:18:56 PM »
Haha ya kinda seems like the bull run or poker run in terms of no cares for tickets. Im guessing my fathers parking deck was the security parking. My dad said they were all staying in a really nice hotel next to his building. 191 Building. I saw a hellcat in the vids which looked to be one of the more affordable rides.

Offline Jango

• Visitor
« Reply #2371 on: June 07, 2017, 04:00:05 PM »
Haha ya kinda seems like the bull run or poker run in terms of no cares for tickets. Im guessing my fathers parking deck was the security parking. My dad said they were all staying in a really nice hotel next to his building. 191 Building. I saw a hellcat in the vids which looked to be one of the more affordable rides.

Yeah had a a buddy run the Gumball 3000 couple years ago and hated I couldn't join him.

Thats on my bucket list. One of my hall mates in freshman dorms. Her father did it last year in an aventador I believe.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #2372 on: June 07, 2017, 04:55:05 PM »
I follow the Gold Rush Rally on Insta. We saw them in Florida last year -nothing under a couple hundred grand.
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Jango

• Visitor
« Reply #2373 on: June 07, 2017, 04:55:57 PM »

Yeah had a a buddy run the Gumball 3000 couple years ago and hated I couldn't join him.

Thats on my bucket list. One of my hall mates in freshman dorms. Her father did it last year in an aventador I believe.

Not on my list just due to the extreme cost.  If I've got more money than I know what to do with after an IPO or something in 10 years than I might add it.  He was able to get an in with a friend from LA tied to Nerdist.

Im dreaming big!! Gotta have an off road Jeep, DD car, and a fast super car. and probably some other toys.

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #2374 on: June 08, 2017, 08:31:06 AM »
I follow the Gold Rush Rally on Insta. We saw them in Florida last year -nothing under a couple hundred grand.

Cliff Avril's widebody hellcat on Goldrush... woh //drool//

Pic for those of us who don't know how to use google?

Offline Jango

• Visitor
« Reply #2375 on: June 08, 2017, 08:38:55 AM »
Here is what I found in instagram

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM