BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 177253 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #2388 on: June 15, 2017, 08:23:18 AM »
Great spot to live! Miss those days.

Can y'all say Limelight?   //LMAO//

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #2389 on: June 15, 2017, 08:35:34 AM »
Anyone plan to attend caffeine and exotics in Atlanta this Sunday? at Lenox mall. I think 8am to 11am. I may go since I live right next to the mall but I heard theres now a charge to get in the gate just to walk around them. Thats pretty messed up IMO

Didn't know you lived right there now. Hit me up if you want to grab lunch sometime while you're in town.

Edit: I don't think I'll go to the event, but might change my mind.

Heck ya!

We need to do a Buckhead lunch sometime when we're in town!

In the works. Who do we have in buckhead? Don, Kent, Dan, Connor, who else?
Jay

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #2390 on: June 15, 2017, 08:44:33 AM »

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #2391 on: June 15, 2017, 09:28:42 AM »
Anyone plan to attend caffeine and exotics in Atlanta this Sunday? at Lenox mall. I think 8am to 11am. I may go since I live right next to the mall but I heard theres now a charge to get in the gate just to walk around them. Thats pretty messed up IMO

I have been wanting to go to this event but won't be able to make it this Sunday.

I hope they don't charge, that would be stupid.  They don't at the regular show at Perimeter

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #2392 on: June 15, 2017, 09:29:54 AM »

Didn't know you lived right there now. Hit me up if you want to grab lunch sometime while you're in town.

Edit: I don't think I'll go to the event, but might change my mind.

Heck ya!

We need to do a Buckhead lunch sometime when we're in town!

In the works. Who do we have in buckhead? Don, Kent, Dan, Connor, who else?

I am not too far away, count me in

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #2393 on: June 15, 2017, 02:07:05 PM »

Just my view on exotics - they suck.  Normally the guys that buy them don't know jack shit about cars.  They buy a car and take it to a show.  Ooooohhhhh, how cool is that?  Nothing new or different, maybe some different wheels. 

Not calling you out Conner, just hate exotics.  Now if you see a '65 Ferrari 275 GTB, take a picture.

Online jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #2394 on: June 15, 2017, 02:10:05 PM »
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #2395 on: June 15, 2017, 02:45:47 PM »

Just my view on exotics - they suck.  Normally the guys that buy them don't know jack shit about cars.  They buy a car and take it to a show.  Ooooohhhhh, how cool is that?  Nothing new or different, maybe some different wheels. 

Not calling you out Conner, just hate exotics.  Now if you see a '65 Ferrari 275 GTB, take a picture.

Is it the exotics that suck, or the owners?  For instance, if you owned an exotic, the exotic would not suck, correct? 
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Jango

• Visitor
« Reply #2396 on: June 15, 2017, 08:42:04 PM »

Oh i completely get it. I know the type. However, still enjoy some sweet Italian lines.
-Connor (Jango... the D is silent and invisible)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #2397 on: June 15, 2017, 09:49:36 PM »
Captured in TN

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #2398 on: June 16, 2017, 06:58:51 AM »
Captured in TN

Hmm...good guys with guns win this round:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #2399 on: June 16, 2017, 07:11:46 AM »

Is it the exotics that suck, or the owners?  For instance, if you owned an exotic, the exotic would not suck, correct? 

What good is an exotic?  The build quality is crap, the engines require amount an exorbitant of maintenance, and they look like douchmobiles, IMO of course.  Give me a Porsche 911 GT3 or Turbo S or a Z06 Corvette any day. 

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM