BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 178024 times)

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #2628 on: August 08, 2017, 03:26:51 PM »
The drain for the air conditioning decided to clogg up. Water went everywhere in the basement including the carpet.

Cluster screw up right now. Pissed to say the least.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
A guy at work just went through this.  He said his drain line was completely blocked by minerals and his drain pan had a slight leak that didn't allow the float switch to cut off the air.

Good luck on getting it fixed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Good luck. I had this happen last year on my attic unit. The float switch in the drain pan had gone bad as well. Went to throw some laundry in one morning and saw water leaking from the ceiling.  Major pain in the ass.

This just happened to me last week.  I was mowing the yard and noticed water dripping from a small pipe coming out of the side of my house up above the second floor.  I was pretty sure exactly what was going on.  Went up into the attic and found that the regular condensation drain had clogged and it was filling up the emergency drain pan and dripping out of that pipe.  I tested the float in the drain pan and it was working, the water had just not got high enough to activate it yet.  Sucked the water out of the pan and had CoolRay come out and make the fix. 

I got lucky that the pan held the water and the emergency drain worked correctly.  No water damage.
Yep..great outcome!

When we bought our house in december of 2011 we had a really cold snap for about a week. We had been in the house for less than a week and i come home and the garage door isn't working. I go in through the front door and the entire ceiling in the dining room and garage has fell in due to water. A sprinkler pipe had burst over the garage and sprayed throughout the entire house all day. I think it ended up being around 45,000 in damage but we essentially got a brand new interior of our house. It sucks at the time but will always work out for the better. Just be patient and know the insurance company is going to try and screw you any way they can.

Couldn't you just replace the entire trailer for $45k?
Jay

Online Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
Morning Coffee
« Reply #2629 on: August 08, 2017, 03:34:20 PM »
The drain for the air conditioning decided to clogg up. Water went everywhere in the basement including the carpet.

A guy at work just went through this.  He said his drain line was completely blocked by minerals and his drain pan had a slight leak that didn't allow the float switch to cut off the air.

Good luck. I had this happen last year on my attic unit. The float switch in the drain pan had gone bad as well. Went to throw some laundry in one morning and saw water leaking from the ceiling.  Major pain in the ass.

This just happened to me last week.  I was mowing the yard and noticed water dripping from a small pipe coming out of the side of my house up above the second floor.  I was pretty sure exactly what was going on.  Went up into the attic and found that the regular condensation drain had clogged and it was filling up the emergency drain pan and dripping out of that pipe.  I tested the float in the drain pan and it was working, the water had just not got high enough to activate it yet.  Sucked the water out of the pan and had CoolRay come out and make the fix. 

I got lucky that the pan held the water and the emergency drain worked correctly.  No water damage.
Yep..great outcome!

When we bought our house in december of 2011 we had a really cold snap for about a week. We had been in the house for less than a week and i come home and the garage door isn't working. I go in through the front door and the entire ceiling in the dining room and garage has fell in due to water. A sprinkler pipe had burst over the garage and sprayed throughout the entire house all day. I think it ended up being around 45,000 in damage but we essentially got a brand new interior of our house. It sucks at the time but will always work out for the better. Just be patient and know the insurance company is going to try and screw you any way they can.

Haha! You are so funny Jay!

Keep up the great work!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:35:54 PM by Raisinhead »

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #2630 on: August 08, 2017, 03:38:32 PM »

Yep..great outcome!

Haha! You are so funny Jay!

Keep up the great work!
I thought it was excellent.  Unbecoming of an officer, but awesome.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #2631 on: August 09, 2017, 08:17:49 PM »
Pretty much a private G Braves game for us tonight.  Sad, just me and a few scouts here.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #2632 on: August 09, 2017, 08:45:32 PM »
Tomorrow morning is when I fight the law over that ticket I received on the way to Moab. 

My defense:  ...twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence...

Seriously, it'll be an exact wording of the law, a bunch of definitions of truck and vehicle, plus some pictures of my truck (a powered vehicle) and trailer (an non-powered vehicle).  I'll probably lose, but I believe I'm in the right here, so I hope I win!
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #2633 on: August 09, 2017, 08:50:59 PM »
Tomorrow morning is when I fight the law over that ticket I received on the way to Moab. 

My defense:  ...twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy pictures with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence...

Seriously, it'll be an exact wording of the law, a bunch of definitions of truck and vehicle, plus some pictures of my truck (a powered vehicle) and trailer (an non-powered vehicle).  I'll probably lose, but I believe I'm in the right here, so I hope I win!
Is this the first preceding?

If so, its a gility not guilty thing.

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #2634 on: August 09, 2017, 08:53:49 PM »
Gonna have to wear that sport coat Tommy Boy ha ha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've grown tired of this.

Offline Scott F.

• Visitor
« Reply #2635 on: August 09, 2017, 09:17:16 PM »

Good luck! If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #2636 on: August 09, 2017, 10:25:23 PM »

Very interested in the outcome.  Good luck. 

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #2637 on: August 09, 2017, 10:32:32 PM »

Good luck! If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit.

And please, please work that into your defense.
Jay

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #2638 on: August 09, 2017, 11:07:27 PM »
Damn I want to watch!

Good luck. 

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #2639 on: August 10, 2017, 05:56:05 AM »
Damn I want to watch!

Good luck. 

Really, u guys are bad liars, yall just want the video of @clark123456  being dragged out of court as a cop enjoys pressing the Taser button!.  just tell the truth!
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM