BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 178064 times)

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #3864 on: May 14, 2019, 08:13:28 AM »
Something bad must have happened on GOT everyone in the office is pissed.   and they keep mentioning GOT

this whole final season has been a disappointment.

The writing is horrid because the writer of the books did not write the final season.
I have heard there are 3 Spin-offs coming out. So who knows....my predictions are
the imp gets beheaded and then Arya knife's Dani and Jon sits on the throne,
or Dani and Jon kill each other and Arya sits on the throne. I'm not sure about the last Dragon.....but maybe thats one of the Spin-offs "The Last Dragon".
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3865 on: May 14, 2019, 09:50:43 AM »
Something bad must have happened on GOT everyone in the office is pissed.   and they keep mentioning GOT

this whole final season has been a disappointment.

The writing is horrid because the writer of the books did not write the final season.
I have heard there are 3 Spin-offs coming out. So who knows....my predictions are
the imp gets beheaded and then Arya knife's Dani and Jon sits on the throne,
or Dani and Jon kill each other and Arya sits on the throne. I'm not sure about the last Dragon.....but maybe thats one of the Spin-offs "The Last Dragon".
Arya kills dani for Jon. Jon takes the throne and appoints sansa, arya, and tyrion to rule the kingdoms that are left.

Jon also finally builds a wheelchair ramp for bran so he can go inside.  ;)
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #3866 on: May 14, 2019, 10:01:54 AM »
This season is trash. Did we need to see her burn every single building. That episode should have been 20 minuets. The rest was filler bullshit.
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Reply #3867 on: May 14, 2019, 10:39:46 AM »
This season is trash. Did we need to see her burn every single building. That episode should have been 20 minuets. The rest was filler bullshit.

100% agree.  Battle for Winterfell was good but could have been so much better.  Battle for King's Landing overall was garbage. Both thoroughly out shined by Battle of the Bastards. Clegane Bowl was decent but could have also been so much better.  Again out shined by the Viper vs The Mountain.  I'm going to watch Sunday but I don't really care.  There's no good ending anymore just reality that people do horrible things and good people get f-cked over.  Don't need to watch TV for that.

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #3868 on: May 14, 2019, 02:51:37 PM »

100% agree.  Battle for Winterfell was good but could have been so much better.  Battle for King's Landing overall was garbage. Both thoroughly out shined by Battle of the Bastards. Clegane Bowl was decent but could have also been so much better.  Again out shined by the Viper vs The Mountain.  I'm going to watch Sunday but I don't really care.  There's no good ending anymore just reality that people do horrible things and good people get f-cked over.  Don't need to watch TV for that.

Way too much filler for an hour and twenty.  But I think it sets up Daenerys as going over the edge like her father.  It’s going to setup a show down because I think she is flying to Winterfell to take out Sansa.  Daenerys lost all support for anyone outside of her army and maybe most of them.  She will fall and the Stark bunch will gain control.

Don’t be surprised if HBO doesn’t set it up for a movie down the road. 

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #3869 on: May 15, 2019, 11:50:51 AM »
Well hopefully they don't end it like they did the Sopranos... That was a major fail.
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3870 on: May 15, 2019, 04:59:16 PM »
I have never seen the show but heard.. .
This season was written by hired staff. The previous seasons were scripted from the books.
That's the difference.

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #3871 on: May 16, 2019, 11:33:18 PM »
Did 2000 miles in 2 days
in my JKU...... to Killeen
Texas and back.
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3872 on: May 16, 2019, 11:37:10 PM »
Damn. Time for a oil change.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3873 on: May 17, 2019, 05:44:45 AM »
Did 2000 miles in 2 days
in my JKU...... to Killeen
Texas and back.
You can buy Coors in Georgia these days.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #3874 on: May 17, 2019, 02:50:38 PM »
Custody case invovling Hector's first child with some woman. Me and my wife still  consider her our
granddaughter.

The mother left Georgia with her illegally and was found in Texas.
Late Tuesday Judge issued the ruling so we left at 8pm and drove 16 hrs. Long story short with the presence of Killeen police department she handed the girl over.
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3875 on: May 17, 2019, 02:57:51 PM »
Custody case invovling Hector's first child with some woman. Me and my wife still  consider her our
granddaughter.

The mother left Georgia with her illegally and was found in Texas.
Late Tuesday Judge issued the ruling so we left at 8pm and drove 16 hrs. Long story short with the presence of Killeen police department she handed the girl over.

Wow!  Glad you got her back, safely.  Was Hector with you, and did you swap out driving responsibilities?
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM