BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 177471 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #4032 on: July 20, 2019, 08:44:11 AM »
A feel good story:

A missing toddler drove himself down to the county fair on his toy tractor

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/20/us/toddler-missing-john-deere-county-fair-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Reply #4033 on: July 31, 2019, 04:43:43 PM »
One of my worst fears came true this morning:  delta app stopped working! 

I had to print a boarding pass at the kiosk.  Luckily I checked the app BEFORE getting in the security line. 

I saw others using the app at the gate, but I still can't get logged in. 

In the future I'll be taking a screenshot of the boarding pass when I get one (early check), for every flight.

I've had the app cease to function for use on boarding passes and checking statuses and so-forth ...I just open mobile web browser to the Delta page & logon to get those details. But, absolutely take screenshot of the boarding QR upon checkin ,however that's accomplished.
I travel boatloads for work so understand the no-app panic... [no2]

I'm flying Delta Sunday mornin'
How the hell do I take a screenshot of the Delta app on my iPhone 8 ? TIA
Press the power button and home button at the same time to take a screen shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F’ing Delta got me this evening. Was in a rush and forgot to save the boarding pass.  Walked to the clear lane and delta app suddenly quit working. Almost everyone had to leave the line and go get a paper printout. Barely had time.

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4034 on: July 31, 2019, 04:45:21 PM »

I had to print a boarding pass at the kiosk.  Luckily I checked the app BEFORE getting in the security line. 

In the future I'll be taking a screenshot of the boarding pass when I get one (early check), for every flight.

I've had the app cease to function for use on boarding passes and checking statuses and so-forth ...I just open mobile web browser to the Delta page & logon to get those details. But, absolutely take screenshot of the boarding QR upon checkin ,however that's accomplished.

F’ing Delta got me this evening. Was in a rush and forgot to save the boarding pass.  Walked to the clear lane and delta app suddenly quit working. Almost everyone had to leave the line and go get a paper printout. Barely had time.
Same thing in Tulsa today. Luckily I had mine already added to wallet but coworker wasn’t so lucky
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4035 on: July 31, 2019, 05:53:56 PM »

At least your pilot wasn't drunk!

Actually, if you read that article, I would bet money that more pilots are drunk while flying.  That guy got caught, but no doubt others are doing it without being caught

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Reply #4036 on: July 31, 2019, 08:11:21 PM »
“That article”?

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4037 on: July 31, 2019, 10:09:06 PM »
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #4038 on: August 01, 2019, 07:57:59 AM »

At least your pilot wasn't drunk!

Actually, if you read that article, I would bet money that more pilots are drunk while flying.  That guy got caught, but no doubt others are doing it without being caught

I've walked past the pilot of a Delta flight last year & said ," hello.." to which his reply-vapors which emmited from his mouth as he slurred a Dudly Moorish " ...shir..." back to me  was obviously  flammable from 10' away.
 I figured he was a pro & his copilot would probably hit the autopilot button that day.
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4039 on: August 02, 2019, 04:50:53 PM »
Justice

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #4040 on: August 02, 2019, 06:09:27 PM »
Justice

Way to go, bro.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4041 on: August 02, 2019, 06:29:35 PM »
Not everything needs to be recorded & put on Myspace or Faceplant.

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Reply #4042 on: August 03, 2019, 09:06:30 PM »
Well I guess the JL/JT folks just dgaf about safety when it comes to doing it for the gram. Here’s a dude with a JT towing 10%+ over max weight rating cross country.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxsVe2llerr/?igshid=17iwe09umt802

I Believe that's Greg Henderson. That may be DAF but he has some killer fab skillz.

https://www.instagram.com/hendersongreg/

That makes it worse to me - willfully ignorant. He should know better being more knowledgable about vehicles.

So been moving my mother in Nashville over the weekend and saw a local Jeep show in Millersville, TN.  I didn’t really want to go but the women wanted to stop for ice cream. As I was walking around I thought I recognized a white gladiator and white jku.  Didn’t put it together till I got home.  It was this guy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByFczfmhW_A/?igshid=v2rz61ol7zt7

He had lifted the gladiator so hopefully he decided not to tow with it again.  Didn’t see a trailer.  If I saw it hooked up, would cops enforce being overweight? I don’t want my mom driving curvy country 2 lane roads with that guy around when he loses control being thousands over weight.  I think we all push the boundaries and technicalities of the law but there’s a difference between safe and unsafe and risking other’s lives. I’m normally not a stickler but I consider that unsafe.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:19:03 PM by BigPrince »

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4043 on: August 04, 2019, 06:46:09 AM »
Seems like a fairly light sentence:

A man was sentenced to 60 weekend days in jail for poisoning his wife's coffee

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/03/us/man-sentenced-60-days-poisoning-wife-coffee/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM