BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 177412 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #4044 on: August 04, 2019, 07:13:49 AM »
Welcome to America

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #4045 on: August 04, 2019, 09:30:14 AM »
America is great!

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4046 on: August 04, 2019, 02:02:25 PM »
America is great!
Thoughts and prayers...never gets old in 'merica

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #4047 on: August 04, 2019, 02:57:04 PM »
America is great!

I have to infer since you won't come out and say what you mean, that everyone will say Pray for El Paso/Dayton but nothing will change.  You're probably right and IMO, the only thing that should change is less gun control and gun free zones.  I'll still take the dangers of mass shootings around me over a government that wants to limit my rights. 

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4048 on: August 04, 2019, 03:40:51 PM »

America is great!

I have to infer since you won't come out and say what you mean, that everyone will say Pray for El Paso/Dayton but nothing will change.  You're probably right and IMO, the only thing that should change is less gun control and gun free zones.  I'll still take the dangers of mass shootings around me over a government that wants to limit my rights.

Oh...I meant we'll never get tired of saying "thoughts and prayers".  My presumption is that America won't address the root causes of mass shootings in 'merica.

I'm curious, BM, is there a reason you don't push for everyone to have the right to own RPGs, tanks, and bombers (aircraft)?  Why stop at semi- and full-automatic guns?

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #4049 on: August 04, 2019, 03:51:54 PM »

America is great!

Oh...I meant we'll never get tired of saying "thoughts and prayers".  My presumption is that America won't address the root causes of mass shootings in 'merica.

I'm curious, BM, is there a reason you don't push for everyone to have the right to own RPGs, tanks, and bombers (aircraft)?  Why stop at semi- and full-automatic guns?

I'm good with that.  Can I count on your support?  [cheers]

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #4050 on: August 04, 2019, 03:55:15 PM »
Good idea

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #4051 on: August 04, 2019, 04:17:21 PM »

America is great!

And the root cause is?.......

-Inquiring minds-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4052 on: August 04, 2019, 04:18:00 PM »

America is great!

-Inquiring minds-

Republicans

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #4053 on: August 04, 2019, 05:21:23 PM »

America is great!

-Inquiring minds-

Republicans

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4055 on: August 04, 2019, 08:13:30 PM »
Poisoning leads to death. Should have been charged with attempted murder.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM