BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 178382 times)

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #4140 on: November 04, 2019, 06:53:20 AM »
Robot soldier.  All I can say is that those humans are crazy for being in the line of fire. 

Unreal toechmology. 

/>

Good looking CGI for sure. Best comment: "the robots of the future will hold this video against us"

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4141 on: November 04, 2019, 08:02:32 AM »

Good looking CGI for sure. Best comment: "the robots of the future will hold this video against us"
Can't you let me have any fun without spoiling it...  ;-)
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Reply #4142 on: November 04, 2019, 08:56:18 AM »
that was really... weird...

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #4143 on: November 04, 2019, 05:59:42 PM »
Cool to watch though. It looked a little too real
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4144 on: December 18, 2019, 08:26:46 AM »
Great customer service is hard to come by these days so I thought I would share a story that demonstrates what I consider to be an example of putting your customer first. 

As part of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, I ordered some new PRP harnesses.  I had some questions before I ordered and called to speak with someone to confirm that I order the correct item that has clip-in tabs for the lap belts.  All set, order placed, package received a few days later only to discover the lap belts don't have the "clip-in" tabs that I had specifically asked about and they are sewn in so they can't be replaced.  I called them yesterday (with dread about the return process I would surely endure), provided my order number, explained the situation and without any back and forth the rep on their end put me on hold briefly to confirm that they had the lap belts I needed in stock and then promptly put in an expedited order to get them to me.  No mention of returning the ones I have, just simply wanted to get me what I needed as quickly as possible. 

Don't we all wish the vendors we deal with worked this way.  Big thumbs up from me on PRP customer service. 

John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #4145 on: December 18, 2019, 08:44:54 AM »
Great customer service is hard to come by these days so I thought I would share a story that demonstrates what I consider to be an example of putting your customer first. 

As part of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, I ordered some new PRP harnesses.  I had some questions before I ordered and called to speak with someone to confirm that I order the correct item that has clip-in tabs for the lap belts.  All set, order placed, package received a few days later only to discover the lap belts don't have the "clip-in" tabs that I had specifically asked about and they are sewn in so they can't be replaced.  I called them yesterday (with dread about the return process I would surely endure), provided my order number, explained the situation and without any back and forth the rep on their end put me on hold briefly to confirm that they had the lap belts I needed in stock and then promptly put in an expedited order to get them to me.  No mention of returning the ones I have, just simply wanted to get me what I needed as quickly as possible. 

Don't we all wish the vendors we deal with worked this way.  Big thumbs up from me on PRP customer service. 

Good to now, thanks for sharing!
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #4146 on: December 18, 2019, 08:50:11 AM »

very nice!!

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4147 on: December 18, 2019, 09:13:34 AM »

Show me pictures of the 'extra' set you have, please.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4148 on: December 19, 2019, 11:05:31 AM »
I’m really looking forward to the new Top Gun movie. 

You have to check out this cool behind the scenes clip. 

How about that camera crew with an F18 screaming over them...

John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #4149 on: December 19, 2019, 11:37:01 AM »

/>

Man, I can remember when the original came out. I was a Jet mechanic in the Navy stationed in Maine and when this came out it was like the coolest thing ever. The second movie is going to have be pretty damn good to even remotely compare!
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4150 on: December 19, 2019, 11:39:39 AM »

/>

Man, I can remember when the original came out. I was a Jet mechanic in the Navy stationed in Maine and when this came out it was like the coolest thing ever. The second movie is going to have be pretty damn good to even remotely compare!
Based on the flight sequences alone in the trailers it looks like this new one has raised the bar from the original.  Hopefully the story line will be great as well.  Good cast.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4151 on: December 19, 2019, 11:41:53 AM »

Man, I can remember when the original came out.

Right around your 50th birthday right?  [flipoff3]
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM