BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 177548 times)

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #4152 on: December 19, 2019, 11:42:36 AM »
Great customer service is hard to come by these days so I thought I would share a story that demonstrates what I consider to be an example of putting your customer first. 

As part of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, I ordered some new PRP harnesses.  I had some questions before I ordered and called to speak with someone to confirm that I order the correct item that has clip-in tabs for the lap belts.  All set, order placed, package received a few days later only to discover the lap belts don't have the "clip-in" tabs that I had specifically asked about and they are sewn in so they can't be replaced.  I called them yesterday (with dread about the return process I would surely endure), provided my order number, explained the situation and without any back and forth the rep on their end put me on hold briefly to confirm that they had the lap belts I needed in stock and then promptly put in an expedited order to get them to me.  No mention of returning the ones I have, just simply wanted to get me what I needed as quickly as possible. 

Don't we all wish the vendors we deal with worked this way.  Big thumbs up from me on PRP customer service. 

What are these clip in tabs you speak of here? I agree that is some solid customer service for sure! I've been trying to decide what harnesses I want to run when I swap over the seats I got from you.
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #4153 on: December 19, 2019, 12:04:08 PM »
I ran 4 pt harness that actually buckled like a regular seat belt.
Never had any trouble with it. Came right loose when I went
over at AOP. I recently rode with Steve in the bad ass YJ...
the latch on his took a little getting used to.
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Online jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4154 on: December 19, 2019, 12:17:06 PM »
Great customer service is hard to come by these days so I thought I would share a story that demonstrates what I consider to be an example of putting your customer first. 

As part of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, I ordered some new PRP harnesses.  I had some questions before I ordered and called to speak with someone to confirm that I order the correct item that has clip-in tabs for the lap belts.  All set, order placed, package received a few days later only to discover the lap belts don't have the "clip-in" tabs that I had specifically asked about and they are sewn in so they can't be replaced.  I called them yesterday (with dread about the return process I would surely endure), provided my order number, explained the situation and without any back and forth the rep on their end put me on hold briefly to confirm that they had the lap belts I needed in stock and then promptly put in an expedited order to get them to me.  No mention of returning the ones I have, just simply wanted to get me what I needed as quickly as possible. 

Don't we all wish the vendors we deal with worked this way.  Big thumbs up from me on PRP customer service. 

What are these clip in tabs you speak of here? I agree that is some solid customer service for sure! I've been trying to decide what harnesses I want to run when I swap over the seats I got from you.

See the link below.  I have these eye bolts that my lap harness belts attach to.  In order to attach the belt, I use the clip in style tab shown here. These tabs are permanently sewn into the end of the belts. So the ones I originally received were the non clip in style tab. 

Hope this makes sense when you see the images on the pages below.

https://www.prpseats.com/product/clip-in-belt-hardware-kit/

John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4155 on: December 19, 2019, 12:19:18 PM »

See the link below.  I have these eye bolts that my lap harness belts attach to.  In order to attach the belt, I use the clip in style tab shown here. These tabs are permanently sewn into the end of the belts. So the ones I originally received were the non clip in style tab. 

Hope this makes sense when you see the images on the pages below.

https://www.prpseats.com/product/clip-in-belt-hardware-kit/

Makes perfect sense. I never knew this was an option, very cool!
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #4156 on: December 19, 2019, 12:37:37 PM »
Heck yeah that would have been a lot easier.
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #4157 on: December 20, 2019, 07:08:16 AM »
In the new Top Gun, the jacket Cruise wears has the Taiwanese flag path removed to satisfy the requirements of the Chinese to show the film there. 
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4158 on: February 08, 2020, 11:27:31 AM »
Well that escalated quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4159 on: February 08, 2020, 11:31:07 AM »
Were you playing "George of the Jungle"?

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4160 on: February 08, 2020, 11:34:54 AM »
Were you playing "George of the Jungle"?
Trying to get the cars off the mountain. We’re up in hiawassee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Travis Macdonald

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #4161 on: February 08, 2020, 12:00:47 PM »
That sucks!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Morning Coffee
« Reply #4162 on: February 08, 2020, 12:07:30 PM »
That sucks Travis!

« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 12:08:16 PM by Raisinhead »
Jay

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4163 on: February 08, 2020, 12:29:27 PM »
Anyone know a good body shop below Alpharetta?
Travis Macdonald

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM