BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: GATRFEST 2012 PHOTOS and VIDEOS  (Read 13771 times)

Offline unwantedstray

• Visitor
Re: GATRFEST 2012 PHOTOS and VIDEOS
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2012, 08:24:21 AM »
This was my first trip with GATR and it exceeded my expectations. The park was great, the campsites were awesome, the weather was perfect, the Brunswick stew rocked, the barbeque was tasty, and the people were all very friendly and helpful. My wife and I were very impressed with the whole event and we both had a fabulous time. Thanks again to all of the people who made this happen.

Here are a few things I learned:
1.) The term "bump it" means different things to different people. When Kirk says "bump it", what he really means is "if you don't smell tire smoke, then you aren't trying hard enough".
2.) When Ben says "follow me, it’s just a forestry service road", what he really means is "I am a mountain goat, follow me at your own risk"
3.) Full size 4x4 trucks can fit in tight spaces between trees. (trees and sheet metal are flexible)
4.) 4 runner windows are cheap if you buy in bulk.
5.) My tent looks a lot like Jared’s tent (my wife sends her apologies Jared)

Seriously, we had a great time and look forward to future events. Thanks again to everyone for putting together such a great GATR Fest and for putting up with us new guys.

THIS IS AWESOME!!  Yes you are a quick learner! I have followed Ben several times and came to the same conclusion pretty quick!
Zack Gilbert
2005 Rubicon "Agent Orange"

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2012, 09:11:52 AM »
You guys kill me!  ;D Here is a link to my YT page. Too many vids to post up back to back so enjoy the vids... http://www.youtube.com/user/krawler00?feature=mhee
I've grown tired of this.

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2012, 09:25:41 AM »
^^^
Great videos Ben, thanks!!!!

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2012, 11:27:46 AM »
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Uncle Randy

• Visitor
  • Cherish every minute
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2012, 11:54:19 AM »
This was my first trip with GATR and it exceeded my expectations. The park was great, the campsites were awesome, the weather was perfect, the Brunswick stew rocked, the barbeque was tasty, and the people were all very friendly and helpful. My wife and I were very impressed with the whole event and we both had a fabulous time. Thanks again to all of the people who made this happen.

1.) The term "bump it" means different things to different people. When Kirk says "bump it", what he really means is "if you don't smell tire smoke, then you aren't trying hard enough".
2.) When Ben says "follow me, it’s just a forestry service road", what he really means is "I am a mountain goat, follow me at your own risk"
3.) Full size 4x4 trucks can fit in tight spaces between trees. (trees and sheet metal are flexible)

Seriously, we had a great time and look forward to future events. Thanks again to everyone for putting together such a great GATR Fest and for putting up with us new guys.

Here's to you  </BEER/>

</LMAO/> </LMAO/> GREAT POST, MAN.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 04:59:12 PM by PHANTOM »
Randy
'06TJ
Treekiller

Offline RD Slyter

• Visitor
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2012, 07:21:51 PM »
Alright! Here is the FB link to Dawns pics.
http://www.facebook.com/#/media/set/?set=a.4869433016883.2196414.1329081962&type=3

Still working on a video. Editing and adding music.   </ROCKIN/>

Here's to you  </BEER/>

</LMAO/> </LMAO/> GREAT POST, MAN.

</LMAO/> </LMAO/> </LMAO/> </LMAO/> That is too funny!!  Well played!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 07:24:44 PM by RD Slyter »
Ryan and Dawn Slyter; Grafenwhere Germany

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2012, 09:28:24 PM »
Videos, yes please!
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2012, 10:17:08 PM »

Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2012, 10:19:08 PM »

Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline RD Slyter

• Visitor
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2012, 07:27:40 PM »
Danny, thanks for posting Dawns pics here bud. I don't know why it is I can't seem to get it to work all of a sudden. As soon as we get the vid done, I'll try getting it up on here for sure.
Ryan and Dawn Slyter; Grafenwhere Germany

Offline RedDragonATL

• GATR STAFF
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2012, 09:05:52 AM »
Maybe I missed 'em, but were there not anymore pics taken of me on my side?  I only saw the one.  If anybody has any others, please post 'em up or send me a link if they're on another site.

Big thanks to Skip and especially Dean for getting me back on the trail Saturday.  I think that was great what Skip said about the club earlier in this thread....something to be proud of for all the members.  Depsite the carnage...and there was carnage...I had a great time.
Jason

I'd like to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

2001 Jeep TJ, Cooper STT Pro 35s, 4.56s, D30 Spartan front, D44 ARB rear,Fender armor, sliders

Offline jc79

• Visitor
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2012, 09:09:13 AM »
Forgot to post these... Enjoy.

Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM