BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Big thanks to Allsouth and Sponsors.  (Read 911 times)

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
Big thanks to Allsouth and Sponsors.
« on: October 14, 2012, 06:48:07 PM »
For a great time at Gulches, .    I had a BLAST.  plus having the Allsouth guys there wheeling with us, giving us some good knowledge on upgades.  which
im sure my wife would have not wanted, but, its nice to see people care and offer some really good help on the trail.   not to mention those members with a ton of knowledge helping the
new hacks like me with stock rigs (besides the 33inch tires) get thru some..  amazing stuff.  i would have never thought i could make it up some of those expert skull runs if not
for the experienced riders on this form.   i know i got help form each and every one of you..

just thanks.  for a great weekend.  i learned a ton. . .   and another thanks to danny and his crew for getting my bumper on, i got it home.  no scratches, and it cleaned up really nice.  

i shall be down there soon for my new lights.   {popcorn}  and., i will PM you im sure for all the other stuff im wanting..   </ARMATA/>
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
Re: Big thanks to Allsouth and Sponsors.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 06:54:22 PM »
Ditto to what Kent said about sponsors and the club.  Great weekend.

Kudos as well to Skip and Dean of Gulches for the introduction to the park and hosting Gatrfest.  I will be back 4 sure.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 07:14:45 PM »
Yes thanks to everybody..Had a great time and perfect weather
Bobby

Offline jkDave

• Visitor
  • Hey look, a trail...
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 07:19:32 PM »
Yeah, x2 from me too!  I can't that all of you enough for the assistance.  I know a couple of really experienced guys got stuck following me and watching me fret my way over the small stuff.  Thanks to MrMike for letting me follow him all over the park, and for everyone else who help guide me through!  Great raffle from the AllSouth guys.  They also helped me out on the trail.  The best piece of advice they gave me was: "don't go down there, we're afraid you might not make it out with all your part attached!"  Sure 'nuff, I think they were right!  It was a great time, I can't wait til next time!
Dave

Offline Uncle Randy

• Visitor
  • Cherish every minute
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 07:31:39 PM »
Ditto to what Kent said about sponsors and the club.  Great weekend.

Kudos as well to Skip and Dean of Gulches for the introduction to the park and hosting Gatrfest.  I will be back 4 sure.

Ditto.
Randy
'06TJ
Treekiller

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 07:34:11 PM »
Great time as always with the GATR foks!! 

Danny, Adam, Allsouth guys - thanks for everything!

Offline mrmike1964

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 07:50:55 PM »
Just wanted to give a big thanks from me and the wife for the great time we had this weekend! I got to see alot of great rigs in action and that is going help me in upgrading mine, though I'm pretty sure an engine rebuild is high on the priority list.
The raffle was awesome. We won alot of great prizes including a gift cert to Tom's which I gave to my son to start getting his jeep ready for some off roading events. Probably best part was all the great, helpful people we met this weekend. Big thanks to all the guys who helped me get out of Radical Ravine, at least thats where I think I was.  Next time, I just might have to listen to Cheryl when she says"no hun, I think this one is too much"!
Mike

Offline ACGiddens

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 08:18:55 PM »
Thanks to everyone for coming out and having a good time!

Big thanks to Manny too with his always delicious BBQ. Like him on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mannys-BBQ-Catering-LLC/308159318543

Another big thanks to MrMike1964 for those awesome targets! That dualing post was even cooler in person! Enjoy that one Kent!

Gulches is a killer park and had changed a lot since the last time I was there! Can't wait to see what it looks like next time!
Adam G
The Jeep list:
TJ stock - gone
JK stock - gone
YJ 6" 35s mostly stock - gone
XJ 6.5" LA 35s D44 - RIPieces
XJ - 6.5" LA 35s - gone
TJ - In progress

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 08:32:37 PM »
As always I had a blast and enjoyed leadin you guys around the park! Glad some of you put your rigs thru a good bit and hope you learned some good things and gained some confidence as well! Thanks to Skip for the hospitality as always! Manny for the BBQ and the good ole boys from AS for the goods. See you guys on the next run!
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 08:32:55 PM »
Big thanks to everyone in the club that made it out this weekend!! We really appreciate your support! You are not only supporting your Off-Road club, you are supporting the entire sport of recreational trail riding.

We keep the forum busy

We buy from our local off-road shops

We ride and camp at our local Off-Road parks

We buy gas and food (and sometimes replacement parts) around the off-road parks

All of these help the local economy and the entire sport of Off-Roading

We have had a few parks close over the past few years! The only way to prevent closure of the parks is to show support. Try and make as many club rides as you can!! And thanks again for coming out this weekend!!!

Also - A HUGE thanks to Skip and his staff @ Gulches ORVP!! This weekend wouldn't have been possible with your help and hospitality!  {cheers2}

Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 08:48:02 PM »
We both had a great time! The other half had more fun than she expected.  Thanks for getting this event together. It was great to meet some different faces out there. I appreciate all of the different people that helped spot me throughout the trip. (and helping me finally make it up the Rock Garden!!). Obviously, we are very thankful for the raffle as well.

Side note: Becky and I were talking on the drive home and she said that there are a few mods she thinks I should get.  She said, "we need to change out your sliders and get a rear locker" -- needless to say she passed the test and I am keeping her.
Jay

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 09:15:53 PM »
Side note: Becky and I were talking on the drive home and she said that there are a few mods she thinks I should get.  She said, "we need to change out your sliders and get a rear locker" -- needless to say she passed the test and I am keeping her.

awesome

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM