BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Need opinions on a few products ill be most likely buying in a month or so  (Read 1440 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

That is why I asked the question.  I do love to see people poke a bear, even if the bear is not near them.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 11:10:18 AM by Doug »
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
Re:
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2014, 11:08:20 AM »
Phantom knows the skinny pedal for sure.

Windrock trail 93 on the last little bit. When in doubt throttle out. Smh

No broken parts we good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

That trail kicked my arse //nln//

Can't wait for Windrock!!
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Charliticus

• Visitor
You girls are a fun bunch. Crawling over curbs in the Kroger parking lot is fun. Screaming over boulders in the rain and climbing 100 yard 50 degree hills is a lot more fun. You need the big parts to have the big fun.

If you insist that your $5000 D30 is all you ever need, then you'll never do any big wheeling. It's as simple as that. You'll have fun, but you'll have the kind of fun that wont scratch the paint or make your butt pucker. I get it. You all enjoy a different sort of wheeling than I do, which is why I only see a handful of 1 ton trucks here. Looking back at some of your event pictures shows me what many of you guys are in to. And that's what makes everyone's affinity for the D30 so painfully obvious.
R-U-Bacon?

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Char, are you a rock bouncer?  Any videos of you bouncing?  What I saw looked pretty tame, assuming I have the correct association of vehicle video to person (pretty, red jeep -> you).
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Charliticus

• Visitor
Yes, no, false, yes. But we've hijacked this kids thread with my exploits long enough (isn't thread jacking a crime here?).

He asked his for everyone's opinion on stuff he was buying. I mistakingly misunderstood when the correct answer to his question was "aw yea those are shiny!" Instead I had my own opinion. Then everyone got all sorts of insecure because my big black tires are bigger than theirs. Then came the witch hunt. That's cool too. It's the internet where web wheelers run rampant.

I'm ready to go wheeling, wether it's watching the new girls on their first xxhardecorexx extreme gravel trail expedition or when the big kids go and do big things. Either way, I'm pretty hemmed up until after Easter.

But I digress. If we want to drink the Charliticus haterade, please start a new thread and I'd be happy to troll everyone who want's to play. Until then, I'm happy to tell you the things you don't want to hear.
R-U-Bacon?

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
I don't think I would want to ride anywhere near Charliticus. It sounds like there would be a lot of parts flying around from his wheel spin! If he spent all that money on his axle and still ripped it up I'd have to be the guy with the camera behind the tree hoping to get the money shot!   //SLAMIN//   //popcorn// //popcorn//

Nothing wrong with knowing where the skinny is.

Nothing wrong with it.... unless you are constantly breaking your junk - then it ends up at your buddies house for 6 months while he say's he's "fixing" it, but he's really wheeling it //LMAO// (Charliticus)

I find skinny pedal is usually a crutch if you can't make it up certain obstacles. We ride a lot of technical trails, if you don't watch out you could definitely break something.... or bend your rear axle (mortalis) //cheers2//

I haven't bent an axle. I tore a locker up because of red labels, but that's me know those tires are too much for those axles. Stickies are unforgiving.  Your parts give with stickies. No reason to troll me unless you are correct in doing so.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline DOUG

• Visitor

If you insist that your $5000 D30 is all you ever need, then you'll never do any big wheeling. It's as simple as that. You'll have fun, but you'll have the kind of fun that wont scratch the paint or make your butt pucker.

How do you know what makes someone else's butt pucker?   //LMAO//

Everyone is not like you, and some folks really take it easy and have all they can handle or want.  Some folks have families and need a 4 door, and love the out doors, and have to drive 100 miles in their rig every day.  Shouldn't they choose what's right for them?  

Just let folks be who they want to be, and wheel at the rate they want to, and you just do your thing.  We won't critize you,.  I promise.

Everyone here knows a Dana 30, like everything on earth, has it limits.  You're not telling us anything new here.

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
Need opinions on a few products ill be most likely buying in a month or so
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2014, 12:46:39 PM »
My friend had a dana 30 once. He  died.
Will

94 seXj

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
I knew somebody with a dana 30 once...

Webwheelers  //LMAO//
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline jgerhard

• Visitor
  • Grind Fresh Daily
Wasn't following new posts on the forum for a few days

//LMAO// //LMAO// //LMAO//

Back to things, probably not worth the upgrades on D30 if you can do more.  With all my webwheeling I see that 37's will be cracking the gears even if everything else is maxed out.

Jonathan, Wendy, Avery Lee, Brann

2011 JKU
2001 XJ

Offline OscarMike2.0

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

If you insist that your $5000 D30 is all you ever need, then you'll never do any big wheeling. It's as simple as that. You'll have fun, but you'll have the kind of fun that wont scratch the paint or make your butt pucker.

How do you know what makes someone else's butt pucker?   //LMAO//

Everyone is not like you, and some folks really take it easy and have all they can handle or want.  Some folks have families and need a 4 door, and love the out doors, and have to drive 100 miles in their rig every day.  Shouldn't they choose what's right for them?  

Just let folks be who they want to be, and wheel at the rate they want to, and you just do your thing.  We won't critize you,.  I promise.

Everyone here knows a Dana 30, like everything on earth, has it limits.  You're not telling us anything new here.

AMEN
-Will   

They hate us cause the anus

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM