BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: COVID-19 Don't Panic!  (Read 10630 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: COVID-19 Don't Panic!
« Reply #360 on: April 08, 2020, 01:25:47 PM »
The cure: Quinine

yeah...preach that and go play out in public.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #361 on: April 08, 2020, 04:20:52 PM »
The cure:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 04:21:57 PM by clark123456 »
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #362 on: April 08, 2020, 06:40:20 PM »
https://web.archive.org/web/20200405061401/https://medium.com/@agaiziunas/covid-19-had-us-all-fooled-but-now-we-might-have-finally-found-its-secret-91182386efcb

How does chloroquine work? Same way as it does for malaria. You see, malaria is this little parasite that enters the red blood cells and starts eating hemoglobin as its food source. The reason chloroquine works for malaria is the same reason it works for COVID-19 — while not fully understood, it is suspected to bind to DNA and interfere with the ability to work magic on hemoglobin. The same mechanism that stops malaria from getting its hands on hemoglobin and gobbling it up seems to do the same to COVID-19 (essentially little snippets of DNA in an envelope) from binding to it. On top of that, Hydroxychloroquine (an advanced descendant of regular old chloroquine) lowers the pH which can interfere with the replication of the virus. Again, while the full details are not known, the entire premise of this potentially ‘game changing’ treatment is to prevent hemoglobin from being interfered with, whether due to malaria or COVID-19.

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #363 on: April 08, 2020, 06:45:24 PM »
“Works magic”. Sounds pretty scientific.

Fingers crossed. I’m ready to go wheeling again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #364 on: April 08, 2020, 07:03:22 PM »
“Works magic”. Sounds pretty scientific.

Fingers crossed. I’m ready to go wheeling again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #365 on: April 08, 2020, 07:07:03 PM »
Crazy that our economy is shut down and our freedoms taken away with the necessary prevention precautions known and the sickness and death numbers so low in comparison to the other causes of death. Fake news everywhere. Many doctors have taken to social media to get the truth out.
 Hospitals losing $ and laying people off as all other business disapated and there aren't that many people sick, sure there are liberal cities of density with huge numbers that are well understood.  Many peoples lives have been ruined and many hardships that will last a long time that were avoidable and unnecessary. Certainly is no pandemic and the dem leadership is an embarrassment to our country.  The lib and fake news media agenda would be funny if not so effective and damaging to so many good people. Now the GA governor has extended the shelter in place thru April 30 and many that just thought they would survive and get back to work next week are facing a new reality today.

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #366 on: April 08, 2020, 07:14:03 PM »
Crazy that our economy is shut down and our freedoms taken away with the necessary prevention precautions known and the sickness and death numbers so low in comparison to the other causes of death. Fake news everywhere. Many doctors have taken to social media to get the truth out.
 Hospitals losing $ and laying people off as all other business disapated and there aren't that many people sick, sure there are liberal cities of density with huge numbers that are well understood.  Many peoples lives have been ruined and many hardships that will last a long time that were avoidable and unnecessary. Certainly is no pandemic and the dem leadership is an embarrassment to our country.  The lib and fake news media agenda would be funny if not so effective and damaging to so many good people. Now the GA governor has extended the shelter in place thru April 30 and many that just thought they would survive and get back to work next week are facing a new reality today.

So much truth. It must be a conspiracy.

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #367 on: April 08, 2020, 08:02:29 PM »
No pandemic?  Really?  I guess you must be drinking heavily and not paying attention.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #368 on: April 08, 2020, 08:16:00 PM »
One of those numbers is way too low for my liking!

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #369 on: April 08, 2020, 08:18:29 PM »
Got the letter...no mention of dates, form of payback, etc

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #370 on: April 08, 2020, 08:27:58 PM »
@jc79 still wondering?

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #371 on: April 08, 2020, 09:09:32 PM »
Certainly is no pandemic

Man. You lost me there.  Big time

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE