BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: House Vandalized  (Read 1127 times)

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
Re: House Vandalized
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 11:28:43 AM »
Just absolutely stupid.  Really sucks for you and your wife.  I don't blame her for feeling uncomfortable, it is a very eery feeling to be violated like that.

Shows just how pathetic the people that did this to you house really are...they came back to look at it again.  Cowardly and pathetic.  Hope the police can find them.   

Offline frenchlayer

• Visitor
  • Josh
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 11:35:18 AM »
happened to a friend of mines neighbor a few months back, except it was all antisemetic messages painted on the house. Kid even doused the yard and house with gasoline, but luckily it never spread to the house. Turned out to be a methhead kid who thought the guy somehow wronged him, guy didn't even know the kid and wasn't jewish.
Josh and Solenn (Frenchy)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 11:41:00 AM »
You know, I never wanted to do anything this dumb. I think the worst I ever did was hit a mailbox with a bat one time. Kids are awful today.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re:
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 11:59:55 AM »
Ben, thanks for the perspective...I did something stupid as a kid.  Some kids will do stupid stuff...maybe death is too extreme of a punishment.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline JeepSh

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 12:04:07 PM »
I pray I am a good father. I know my dad would have whipped my butt had I done something like this.

Guado

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Re:
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2014, 12:05:07 PM »
Death maybe, fire a warning shot or pepper them...not at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
Jay

Offline LUVNMY06TJ

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2014, 12:58:12 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that this happended to you. It sucks when you have something taken from you, but it REALLY sucks when something is taken from your loved ones, especially if you can't control it.

I feel for you and your family. Though this really angers me and I would love for someone to shoot them, myself being one of them, I know they must have issues. Noone who is raised right would do this. That tells me they have problems at home or they have not so good parental figures. Hopefully they will get caught, arrested, and possibly learn their lesson?

If you or your family need anything don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say this.
Jim

"Never leave a downed wheeler."

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2014, 01:00:13 PM »

If you or your family need anything don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say this.

Yea what kind of ammo do you need  //rtft//
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Re: Re:
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2014, 01:00:49 PM »
Death maybe, fire a warning shot or pepper them...not at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

You will go to jail for a warning shot if a DA has some agenda. They will say it was attempt since you were not in fear of your life. To shoot, you must be without doubt have a "feeling" that you are in fear of being killed. Be careful.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2014, 01:13:54 PM »
I honestly hope I'm never in the situation where I feel my life, or my families lives are in danger. That being said, I'm a regular at the local gun range & have my collection of guns. For home protection I have my Ruger 9, but also have some hunting rifles & a double barreled shotgun. My wife knows how to handle all of them except for the shotgun. If it ever came down to it & those punks feel the need to take things further, we're 100% ready.
I do think this was totally random & our house being white up on a hill would make it a prime target.
Perry

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
Re:
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2014, 01:24:02 PM »
Has anything happened that would lead to this? Sucks. Folks like this need a rude awakening.

Sent off camber

Didn't mean to ignore you, it's been a busy day. Nothing has happened that would have led to that. These are local kids within walking distance. Why us? Who knows....Maybe the pirate flag on the house, or maybe just because it was an opportunity. I just hope it isn't some psycho going after my first born. There's crazy folks out there & I wouldn't put anything past 52% of people out there. I have a gut feeling they'll end up busted. Maybe not for this house, but another.
Perry

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2014, 01:38:57 PM »
Might be something as small as you cutting them off in traffic and didn't notice them follow you home. It's pretty random that they picked your house out of every other house around.
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM