BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: House Vandalized  (Read 1129 times)

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
House Vandalized
« on: February 18, 2014, 10:19:56 AM »
In our nice quiet neighborhood a couple nights ago someone spray painted all sorts of satanic crap all over the garage. Really pisses me off that people have such a total lack of respect on something you work so hard on. My wife was scared to sleep in the house last night, on top of having to spend a hundred bucks on paint, take time off work to fix it. We've got a two year old & another one on the way, so money is already tight. I'm just so frustrated right now.

We live on a cul-de-sac, at the intersection of a dead end street; We know everyone on our area, all the cars, people, dogs... Yesterday, while painting, out of the corner of my eye I notice an unfamiliar car pulling down our street. When I turn around, there's a girl in the passenger seat looking up at the house, along with the driver laughing. Once our eyes met, they hauled ass down the dead end street. I wasn't 100% sure they were the person, so I just started closing my cans. A few min later, they drove back by & this time  the girl was hanging out the window giving me the finger. I ran to get the tag & they had tried to put a piece of paper on it, but half had come off. I was able to give a partial tag & the round about year, make & model (95/96 Camry LE).

Oh, I did try to catch up with them...& I did a police report.

I'm so pissed right now! I'll upload pictures in a little bit
Guess I should get back to painting  //:bs//
Perry

Offline JeepSh

• Visitor
Re: House Vandalized
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 10:24:49 AM »
Man I am sorry to hear that. Things like this remind me that we have to work HARD at loving our neighbor, sometimes very hard.

Guado

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 10:24:50 AM »
Pictures

[attachment deleted by admin - older than 465 days]
Perry

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 10:27:29 AM »
crap.  sorry this happend.  last year my house was broke into they took PC's and 3 of my flatscreens and some Jewelry, the dog was bruised, and scared, never recovered the stuff, i now have a security system, cameras.   i pulled up and the house was open, garage door open, i knew something was wrong, as the dog was cowering in the cornoer of the garage, i got my 9m out.  lucky they where gone, or i would be telling a different story.  

post the pics, we will keep an eye out.
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
Re:
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 10:28:21 AM »
Sorry to hear that! Hope they get caught. It sucks when people are so stupid and bored they have to go mess up other people's property. You need to have a shot gun against the garage door incase they drive back by. Show them how you really damage others property.
Bobby

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 10:32:27 AM »
Man that pisses me off.......work hard for what you have
and some ass wipes do that! It's a shame people have to
buy security systems or out door cameras, nanny cams
and the like.  
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 10:37:08 AM »
That sucks Perry. Are the cops able track a partial plate?
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re:
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 10:39:20 AM »
Sorry to hear that. I have a security alarm at the house. Also lower your home owners insurance when you get it. If interested, I can recommend someone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 10:50:41 AM »
Damn, I am sorry to see that and I hope your family can get over it...quickly.  After my burglary experience, I went months being concerned about leaving the house vacant while on trips, going to work, or even running errands.  Over time I have become more relaxed, but the thought still pops up from time-to-time.

I wouldn't follow Bobby's guidance (despite my belief those bastards should pay in a second degree murder manner)...that will just hurt you more by having you go to court, or worse, jail, if you are successful.

I was burglarized last year.  I filed a claim...net-net it probably didn't pay off to file since they raised my rate by ~$600/year and other insurance companies will not insure the house if a claim had been filed within 3 years.  Dirty damn business going on unless you lose everything.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 10:54:29 AM »
Yup. Pisses me off as well. You know I had my sub stolen out of the carport so I know how you feel. I now have motion lights and motion detector alarms setup. Good idea to get those as the lights will most likely scare them off but the alarm will wake you up and then it's go time. I've already made it well know to the cops I know locally that I will be shooting with no questions asked. They agreed  //;D//
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re:
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 10:54:52 AM »
Has anything happened that would lead to this? Sucks. Folks like this need a rude awakening.

Sent off camber

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Re:
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 11:15:03 AM »
That's a bunch of crap. Sorry to hear. Good luck catching them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
Jay

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM