BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Need opinions on a few products ill be most likely buying in a month or so  (Read 1394 times)

Offline bear991

• Visitor
 //LMAO// //popcorn//
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do- The Duke

Bear

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
//popcorn// //popcorn//
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
Plenty of people run d30 - doesn't mean it's the strongest axle out there, but he probably won't be beating it to death either...

go on //CHEESYPUFFS//
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline mrmike1964

• Visitor
I don't think I would want to ride anywhere near Charliticus. It sounds like there would be a lot of parts flying around from his wheel spin! If he spent all that money on his axle and still ripped it up I'd have to be the guy with the camera behind the tree hoping to get the money shot!   //SLAMIN//   //popcorn// //popcorn//
Mike

Offline OscarMike2.0

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Plenty of people run d30 - doesn't mean it's the strongest axle out there, but he probably won't be beating it to death either...

go on //CHEESYPUFFS//

What im trying to say.
-Will   

They hate us cause the anus

Offline cudruln

• Visitor
Re:
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2014, 10:28:32 PM »
Stupid tapatalk with no cool popcorn emoticon.

Popcorn is all I got

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Alex

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
I don't think I would want to ride anywhere near Charliticus. It sounds like there would be a lot of parts flying around from his wheel spin! If he spent all that money on his axle and still ripped it up I'd have to be the guy with the camera behind the tree hoping to get the money shot!   //SLAMIN//   //popcorn// //popcorn//

Nothing wrong with knowing where the skinny is.
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline Charliticus

• Visitor
R-U-Bacon?

Offline mrmike1964

• Visitor
I understand now my bad! You be master.  //cheers2//

My name is Charlie, and I own a Jeep. I moved down this way for a job from Chesapeake Virginia. Now, why did I move from the beach to live in Ghetto Mountain? Well that's an entirely different story. Recently married to my second wife. Which, in it of itself, is another story. It's amazing what life is like when you're married to a woman who doesn't just suck at life. I am a lighting designer versed in Whole Hog, Chamsys, GrandMA, Jands (and I freaking hate it more than anything on the planet), and various ETC consoles. I'm also a rigger.

So what is it? Well it's a mega super extreme off road mall crawler with every JC Whitney chrome hinge and bolt in the catalogue. Add in the entire inventory of the chrome fender vents from Advance Auto parts. So you can say, I'm a pretty serious player in the off road community.

2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Pretty much the only thing left on it that's Rubicon is about a quarter of the hood decal. Don't ask me where I got the bumper, fenders, roll cage, anything metal. It's all custom.

This is it picking up maaaaaaad D on the OBX on it's maiden voyage.

This is a bit later in the season with the Jeep Brah Haaaaaay windshield modification

This is the actual shake down run at a buddy of mines family property in Western Virginia.
/>
1 wheeled wonder

This is me taking a nap and contemplating all of the poor choices I made that day and mentally counting up all of the money I broke.

And the video of that crappening
/>
After that foolishness I decided to sit on a pile of broken and unbroken Jeep parts for about a year while I got some life stuff sorted out. A buddy of mine agreed to keep it at his parent's house where it was out of everyone's way, under a tarp.

This is me recovering the Jeep from a "friends" house who "borrowed" parts off of it and "fixed" my super rare 42x15.50x20 TSL SX2 tires. All while he "borrowed" it to take to various wheeling trips without my knowledge and "modifying" [re: breaking] parts for me as he "finds weak points in the system."

Here's where it is as of a couple of weeks ago, getting un-friendified (don't worry, I don't talk to that dude anymore). It's still in Virginia waiting for me to go fetch it. I plan on going up there after Easter and then bombing it around here until my "custom" tires burn off of it. So I'll likely be begging to borrow a trella. I has gooseneck hitch in my truck and am willing to tow anyones junk so long as there's a trella I can holler at (for future reference).

2006 Truck that does truck stuff.
http://instagram.com/p/W2pBkSnt9_/
That tows beer apparatus to camp sites.

This is when I want to go fast

This is my 2011 dog, Camo, a Brittany Spaniel.
http://instagram.com/p/jkFH5nHtyt/

I smoke cigars, drink good beer, love NASCAR (#48), hunt, fish, and love the outdoors.

I'm looking for a club to go wheeling with, turn wrenches with, go hunting with (tell me about these Georgia hogs), and generally engage in typical shenaniganary with.
Will you be that club?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 08:58:22 AM by mrmike1964 »
Mike

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports

Nothing wrong with knowing where the skinny is.

Nothing wrong with it.... unless you are constantly breaking your junk - then it ends up at your buddies house for 6 months while he say's he's "fixing" it, but he's really wheeling it //LMAO// (Charliticus)

I find skinny pedal is usually a crutch if you can't make it up certain obstacles. We ride a lot of technical trails, if you don't watch out you could definitely break something.... or bend your rear axle (mortalis) //cheers2//

Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline cudruln

• Visitor
Re:
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2014, 10:51:55 AM »
Phantom knows the skinny pedal for sure.

Windrock trail 93 on the last little bit. When in doubt throttle out. Smh

No broken parts we good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Alex

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Easy fellas.  Cleaned the bad one and the 3 quotes.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM