BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Irma becomes strongest Atlantic hurricane outside Gulf and Caribbean ever record  (Read 2664 times)

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
We're watching it on CNN... they have a reporter in naples and have been live throughout the whole thing, including him standing in the eye. Pretty cool to watch. Waiting for the surge to come in.

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
We're watching it on CNN... they have a reporter in naples and have been live throughout the whole thing, including him standing in the eye. Pretty cool to watch. Waiting for the surge to come in.
CNN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bobby

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
CNN?

I caught that too....fake news being reported there.  It's sunny and no rain for days...but CNN is probably showing clouds, rain, and flooding, maybe even strong winds...and blaming global warming for the unprecedented climate events this year...assholes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
^^^^hahaha could have said it better myself

Bobby

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
But why

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/06/01/cnn-cant-crack-top-10-in-cable-news-ratings/
CNN is THE moderate one...and moderates are losers these days. 

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline DOUG

• Visitor

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
I was heading for global cooling must be happening, since we know global warming couldn't have anything to do with this.

Global warming is causing all of this! As the polar ice caps melt, the storms will get worse. Just make sure you have emergency supplies and ammo! A tin foil hat will help thwart the mirco waves!

Two things I always remember...
It always looks darkest right before it goes pitch black !
and
Attitude is the difference between ordeal and adventure.
We need a "like" button. I like this ^^^

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
There is one to the top right of the post on the web version.
Yea, I think I'be only used the web version once. I'm always on Tapatalk.

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
I have friends that have lost power and have trees down this morning in Jacksonville, FL.  Another friend NE of Tampa came through fine with no power loss. Horses and farm intact. Go figure. Was a Ghost town in Atlanta this morning for my commute to Austell. GA Power has trucks staged at GSU/Turner Stadium Gold Lot. I am not sure how much of an event this will be for Atlanta. I drove the Jeep today.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
CNN?

Usually fox has the best coverage, but when we were flipping channels yesterday afternoon all they had was ol' what's his face in the studio blabbing away. CNN actually had on scene stuff, and they never mentioned Trump, global warming/cooling/climate change, or anything else political. I did fall asleep, and also quit watching when A.C. got on the air, but it was interesting.

Slightly misleading, but they did put their 82 lb Asian anchor on briefly and made her stand in a puddle to make it look like the water was deeper than it was. After she was almost blown away, they put the adults back on the air
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 11:25:03 AM by patman »

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
But why

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/06/01/cnn-cant-crack-top-10-in-cable-news-ratings/

Bc everything else as of late has been extremely political and obviously biased. We don't watch CNN, but yesterday from 1-5ish I felt they had the best coverage

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM