BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: COVID-19 Don't Panic!  (Read 9934 times)

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: COVID-19 Don't Panic!
« Reply #432 on: April 15, 2020, 03:22:03 PM »
to be more fair. Acquittal (not guilty).
Sorry to break it to you, but contrary to fox news, he was impeached. He was aquitted in his trial in the Senate but he was not "acquitted of impeachment" - whatever that could possibly mean. You can't be found not guilty of impeachment.

https://www.senate.gov/civics/constitution_item/constitution.htm#a1_sec3
back at you as the Impeachment was a crock and everyone knows it was/is 100% political.
Facts are facts. I'm not arguing the political slant of it, just that what you said is incorrect.
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
« Reply #433 on: April 15, 2020, 03:30:09 PM »
I’m just here to say there is no way you’re getting good pricing with shipping USPS unless it’s flat rate... they’re higher than giraffe puss after this last price increase about 4 months ago. I had to pay postage on a letter to a PO Box 20 ft behind the counter... they can go fly a kite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will

94 seXj

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #434 on: April 15, 2020, 03:52:45 PM »
I’m just here to say there is no way you’re getting good pricing with shipping USPS unless it’s flat rate... they’re higher than giraffe puss after this last price increase about 4 months ago. I had to pay postage on a letter to a PO Box 20 ft behind the counter... they can go fly a kite.

I try to use flat rate if at all possible. If you ship a lot I highly recommend Regional Boxes - incredibly cheap to ship anywhere east of Colorado. I trade beer with a buddy up in CT often and it's only $8 to stuff a Regional B box. Only problem is the boxes aren't available at the post office, you have to order them online https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Regional-Rate-Boxes

Travis Macdonald

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #435 on: April 15, 2020, 04:02:39 PM »
the fed treasury is actually being proactive...stunner.

https://theweek.com/articles/908664/steve-mnuchin-right-about-airline-bailouts
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
« Reply #436 on: April 15, 2020, 05:08:30 PM »

I try to use flat rate if at all possible. If you ship a lot I highly recommend Regional Boxes - incredibly cheap to ship anywhere east of Colorado. I trade beer with a buddy up in CT often and it's only $8 to stuff a Regional B box. Only problem is the boxes aren't available at the post office, you have to order them online https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Regional-Rate-Boxes

I ship flat signs that are too big for those boxes. Their prices were decent end of last year, now they be crazy.

Will

94 seXj

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #437 on: April 15, 2020, 05:31:54 PM »
trump wants the postal system to fail so no one can vote by mail in his failed re election bid

Reminds me of the time he would never become the republican nominee in 2016. It also reminds me of the time he would never be able to beat Hillary. Or when he most definitely would be impeached. Or the other time he would definitely be impeached.

You might want to let this next one play out before you decide the result, Nostradamus

This reminds me of something........I think someone @clark123456 owes me a Mexican dinner..........with unlimited margaritas..........
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Online TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #438 on: April 15, 2020, 05:46:37 PM »
trump wants the postal system to fail so no one can vote by mail in his failed re election bid

Reminds me of the time he would never become the republican nominee in 2016. It also reminds me of the time he would never be able to beat Hillary. Or when he most definitely would be impeached. Or the other time he would definitely be impeached.

You might want to let this next one play out before you decide the result, Nostradamus

This reminds me of something........I think someone @clark123456 owes me a Mexican dinner..........with unlimited margaritas..........
There are mexican restaurants right near AOP and Chocco... Just sayin!
Travis Macdonald

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #439 on: April 15, 2020, 05:49:20 PM »

Unlimited margs?  Hmm.

I do owe you something though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #440 on: April 15, 2020, 06:59:21 PM »
This is so cool.

Online Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #441 on: April 15, 2020, 07:04:08 PM »

They saved me a 1/2 of what Fed Ex charged me back when I used them ALOT & they provided me the boxes!

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #442 on: April 15, 2020, 08:12:35 PM »
The bit about mailing a check in an envelope reminded me how I might need to mail my auto tax payments this year.  Now I need to find some stamps for the absentee ballot application.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
« Reply #443 on: April 15, 2020, 09:24:12 PM »

They saved me a 1/2 of what Fed Ex charged me back when I used them ALOT & they provided me the boxes!

If you use flat rate, they’re good priced but what I ship rarely fits in them. I have a rack in a bedroom devoted to nothing but flat rate boxes and envelopes lol.

El Toril at AOP has seen me at my worst and my best on their big fish bowl margs... them Jalisco nachos will do it to you.

Will

94 seXj

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM