BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Are you social?  (Read 1449 times)

ghostdancer308

Re: Are you social?
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 10:37:10 PM »
Well, I know what works for some relationships doesn't work for others. Everyone is sombodies X and someone was with her before you more than likely and someone is tired of her sh** no matter how hot she is! We all have our personal wants and needs in the opposite sex and hopefully, all have you have been through the ringer or dated a psycho 1X in your lives. I think will all good dudes, there is a truly strong female behind him. Like I said, I got my own personal checklist in what I want and you have to communicate to make sh*t work! So when are WE guys all going out? Don't be asking for permission!!!LOL!!!

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 10:50:15 PM »
I used to not be social at all but ever since joining my fraternity, I have become more and more social. I still don't like going to clubs or anything but I'll hangout with a large group (20 or so) people all day long.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2008, 01:07:54 AM »
hahhhahaahha thats funny cause we all know your the one that has to ask the wife....hahahaa....

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2008, 01:29:23 AM »
Well, I know what works for some relationships doesn't work for others. Everyone is sombodies X and someone was with her before you more than likely and someone is tired of her sh** no matter how hot she is! We all have our personal wants and needs in the opposite sex and hopefully, all have you have been through the ringer or dated a psycho 1X in your lives. I think will all good dudes, there is a truly strong female behind him. Like I said, I got my own personal checklist in what I want and you have to communicate to make sh*t work! So when are WE guys all going out? Don't be asking for permission!!!LOL!!!

wth does that mean??

ghostdancer308

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2008, 07:25:57 AM »
someone like you who writes entirely in ebonics!! "I think with all good dudes"! There you fu*king englisH major!! ;D

BigJerm

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2008, 10:04:20 AM »
well went to the Christmas party last night and made an attempt to be social for her. Wasnt to bad seeing that most every guy there was into mountain bikes or hiking. I knew about 4 people at the party already but didn't see them much. The only thing I didnt like was it was probably 25 people in a small 2 bedroom apartment and the only beer was a keg of Sweetwater 420 which I think is a terrible beer.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2008, 12:29:45 PM »
the only beer was a keg of Sweetwater 420 which I think is a terrible beer.

You just slipped down a notch in my book Jeremy :P

I do agree that its not the best beer to get in a keg for a party if you plan on getting drunk, its pretty heavy and filling.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2008, 12:33:03 PM »
well excuse me...

Jerm if it were me I would have just got up and left... serve me crappy beer like that... can you say BEER RUN...

ghostdancer308

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2008, 03:58:30 PM »
Damn, thats one of my favorite beers! But like Mike said, go get beer you want.

Offline DILYSI Dave

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2008, 04:30:42 PM »
Easy solution - Next time Meg is itching to go get crazy and you're not feeling up to it, drop me a line - I'll take care of her.  :)

Offline StevenH

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2008, 04:56:55 PM »
Easy solution - Next time Meg is itching to go get crazy and you're not feeling up to it, drop me a line - I'll take care of her.  :)
Quoted before it gets edited  :D
bolt-ons suck

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2008, 10:47:45 AM »
Glen et al, we need to be nice to Dewild because he is a social butterfly and we might hurt her, I mean his feelings...................

I'm not big on the bar scenes unless I'm there with people I already know and like. But when it comes to jeep rides or events that's a different story. I can handle a large crowd when it comes to a Jeepin crowd ;D
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM