BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Are you social?  (Read 1450 times)

BigJerm

Re: Are you social?
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2008, 11:51:09 AM »
I can handle the large Jeep crowds sense we have a common link! I might can handle most of the new crowd of folks she hangsout with. They all are hiking, camping, mountain bikes folks so that works but some are anti OHV's so I wont get along great with all of them.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2008, 12:14:43 PM »
I was pretty social last night; went to the bar to celebrate the end of finals. Apparently I sent Will a text message that said "I love beer".
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

ghostdancer308

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2008, 01:45:53 PM »
You got that right chuck ;D Jimmy, the drunk text, just as funny as the drunk call!

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2008, 01:55:10 PM »
BTW, Will left on his cruise today. He said don't let Mike D kill anyone while he's gone.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

ghostdancer308

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2008, 02:21:08 PM »
Hahah!! MikeD is a pussy..cat! My bad Matt! I went out 1 night in Conyers with the wife and a few buddies. It was a bar called Caddy's at that time. Long story short, a buddy we ran into was there with another guy. This"other" guy was a prosecutor in Covington, Ga. Guess who this guy runs into? 2 dudes he locked up for domestic violence! Well, I was a Fed at the time along with my other buddies. Our guns were outside along with....our stinking badges! Sh*t broke loose! I ended up head butting a guy, my signature move, and splitting his forehead. We Tracy gets blood on her hands as well, I got the dudes blood in my hair(I had hair back than) and it was going south quick! We fought our way out of there! It was stupid but damn it was fun!!! So social? Yeah, kind of like writing posts, depends on your mood at the time! OK, Dewild, 1 up me you douchebag!!LOL!!! {toast}

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2008, 04:38:25 PM »
i got into a fight once with a wet paperbag and lost...

ghostdancer308

« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2008, 04:41:30 PM »
You gonna contribute or you need to PM me a vent write-up? It worked for me Dr. Dewild!!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2008, 04:51:32 PM »
ok remember the PVT that was singing and disrespected me.... while i had him write a essay finish this whn i get to work.,.. yeah i have o wrok n a SUN...

ghostdancer308

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2008, 04:59:09 PM »
Damn- make something up better than that! You lost me there. I like the social jeep thing as well. RR was a blast!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2008, 06:21:16 PM »
sorry i ment to say I had to go to work.,.. i have to work today on Sunday..

fatrat

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2008, 08:09:24 PM »
I enjoy meeting new people especially when there is a common interest we all share.  I don't really like big work related social gatherings were everybody is sucking up to the owner, president and VP's hoping to get a bigger bonus (or a bonus period this year) when the same people just bitch to each other about the management the rest of the year!  I go to make my appearance and say hello to all the people I manage then the wife and I go out and enjoy ourselves while we have no kids. ;)

My wife is a stay at home mom so I only have one holiday party a year to worry about. THANKFULLY!!!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM