BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: This place is dead...  (Read 1909 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
This place is dead...
« on: September 24, 2009, 10:06:46 PM »
What's everybody doing... or not doing that is? :) I have been cleaning up the jeep and doing a mini overhaul. I painted the entire frame and all wheel wells, both axles, painted my springs (with a small paint brush), control arms and sliders. Got to change all my lower control arm bushings. Going to tighten every bolt on the Jeep, change the trans case fluid, rear fluid and oil change. Hopefully this weekend I can find time to cut the hood for my louvers. I am probably not going to ride again till '10. Baby is due in a few weeks so I am running out of time! ;)
I've grown tired of this.

Offline TedderX

• Visitor
  • Be a User: Jeep.
Re: This place is dead...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 10:12:22 PM »
You should be here around 1-3 a.m.   Ain't nothin happening.  Haha

I straigtened my crooked head light.  Still can't figure how it twisted itself.

Good luck with that baby!
-Tedder

Let's go wheelin'!

www.myspace.com/gatrailriders

mdo817

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 11:20:42 PM »
What's everybody doing... or not doing that is? :) I have been cleaning up the jeep and doing a mini overhaul. I painted the entire frame and all wheel wells, both axles, painted my springs (with a small paint brush), control arms and sliders. Got to change all my lower control arm bushings. Going to tighten every bolt on the Jeep, change the trans case fluid, rear fluid and oil change. Hopefully this weekend I can find time to cut the hood for my louvers. I am probably not going to ride again till '10. Baby is due in a few weeks so I am running out of time! ;)

You should be planning to ride this weekend, you could have done all that work between diaper changes and feedings while the new Baby sleeps over the winter. I think you wasted your time.  ;D

By the way keep us posted on Momma and how she is doing. {toast}  Also I'm a fan of "Hampton Court Macanudo's".

mdo817

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 11:22:28 PM »

I think you and I are about the only ones on at that time Tedder.

Offline Dustin88

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 12:25:14 AM »
I broke down and put my top up.  I only put my top on once a year and I try and wait till oct or nov but I got tired of getting rained on!
97 TJ, 4.0 5-speed, 33"s, rear detroit, front lock-right, ford 8.8 rear, 4.10 gears, other stuff.
99 XJ, Stock for now

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 02:05:07 AM »
I broke down and put my top up.  I only put my top on once a year and I try and wait till oct or nov but I got tired of getting rained on!

yeah, i bought a bikini top at the wrong time of year. put it on the jeep in harlan and haven't seen sunlight since.

I think you and I are about the only ones on at that time Tedder.

im either getting off work or getting home from the bar at these hours...and then posting.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

ghostdancer308

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 03:44:24 AM »
I usually stayed logged in 24/7.  ::)

Offline Do Work 93 YJ

• Visitor
  • Ready To Ride
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 07:22:26 AM »
Yeah if I'm on that late I'm usually drunk posting. {toast}

Been linking and stretching the YJ and trying to get it done so I can wheel RR this weekend. {bruce} :wp)
Do Work Aka Moon Man. What you lack in technique make up in throttle! Or a set of cheater tires.

My Build Threads
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=3683.msg62464#msg62464

http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=6862.0

Daniel

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2009, 09:11:11 AM »
Well Tedder and Mark... some people have to be at work at 7 in the morning and therefor have no time for hanging out on the GATR forum in the wee hours with Kyle and his homo-drunk posting.  ;D  "Hey there muscly arms!"

mdo817

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2009, 11:50:13 AM »
Well Tedder and Mark... some people have to be at work at 7 in the morning and therefor have no time for hanging out on the GATR forum in the wee hours with Kyle and his homo-drunk posting.  ;D  "Hey there muscly arms!"
Yep, and some of us are driving home from work at 7 in the morning. I don't know how you dayshift people survive.

Daniel

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2009, 11:53:41 AM »
Yep, and some of us are driving home from work at 7 in the morning. I don't know how you dayshift people survive.

It's not easy.  Oh and if I'm not mistaken, don't you work like... 3 days?  Or am I mistaking you for someone else?

mdo817

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »

It's not easy.  Oh and if I'm not mistaken, don't you work like... 3 days?  Or am I mistaking you for someone else?
Yep, I shows up about 3 days, the other 4 days I guess I would fall into that drunk posting category. {toast}

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM