BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: New Droid Pro - WOW  (Read 1612 times)

BigJerm

Re: New Droid Pro - WOW
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 04:45:09 PM »
Well you can but with a very costly tether plan... You could jailbreak but it would only take a matter of time before they figured it out.

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2011, 05:04:23 PM »
Well you can but with a very costly tether plan... You could jailbreak but it would only take a matter of time before they figured it out.

Jeremy,

From what I have read jailbreak doesn't work because the issue doesn't stem from Apple's software (apps), it's that AT&T will not allow it to happen through their network. I never did try, just because it seemed to difficult. My wife's Droid came with software that we can load on the computer and then we can just click on an icon and we have internet.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

ghostdancer308

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2011, 08:10:48 AM »
picked up the Droid Incredible 2 over the weekend...still trying to learn it.... :bs)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2011, 08:49:44 AM »
picked up the Droid Incredible 2 over the weekend...still trying to learn it.... :bs)

I hated that touch keyboard...

Had to get a Pro.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2011, 05:24:21 PM »
got the droid 2 global freakin thing rocks... 8gig on the phone and 8gig stick... battery life is good, as long as it is not searching, like when i am in the vault, damn steel doors... but other then that... great phone... wife got one too.. gotta love the buy one get one free... way too many apps... even though the bar code scanner is iffy at best...

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2011, 05:52:16 PM »
got the droid 2 global freakin thing rocks... 8gig on the phone and 8gig stick... battery life is good, as long as it is not searching, like when i am in the vault, damn steel doors... but other then that... great phone... wife got one too.. gotta love the buy one get one free... way too many apps... even though the bar code scanner is iffy at best...

We did the same deal buy one get one free. So my wife and kid have the fancy a$$ DROID while I'm stuck with the stupid Crackberry Curve.

What I think would be really cool is if they would make the iPad a phone device that would work with a blue tooth ear piece!
Chuck & Sherry

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 10:07:09 AM »

How is the battery life on it? My Thunderbolt is in the mail, but I heard battery sucks on it so I am considering trading it for the Incredible 2 if I don't like it.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Metro

• Visitor
  • Back up and bump it!
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 10:45:58 AM »
It's not great but it is tolerable for me.  I charge it every night and it usually makes it through a day fine unless you are in a bad coverage area and it's constantly trying to find a signal.  I am a pretty heavy user and have it hooked up to Exchange and Gmail and surf on it quite a bit. 
Seth
07 Rubicon Unlimited on 37s

Richard

Re: Re: New Droid Pro - WOW
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2011, 10:57:06 AM »
I got the x because everything I read about the thunderbolt said the batt sux. Well so does the battery in the x.  Oh well its pretty much a baby cpu so I understand its gonna be short on batt life.

ghostdancer308

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2011, 05:37:08 PM »
Battery life is terrible...

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2011, 11:08:58 PM »
Well I got the new IPhone through Verizon and so far no complaints. I traded in my Nextel Blackberry because it was crap for actual phone service. My wife and son have the Droid and we have been comparing them. So far the only difference is my fat fingers.
Chuck & Sherry

ghostdancer308

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2011, 11:34:51 PM »
 {toast}, I am starting to really like the iTouch also...

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM