BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tellico Spring Fling Check-In April 3rd-6th  (Read 21138 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: Tellico Spring Fling Check-In April 3rd-6th
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »
I'm turnin out the lights. Figure out if that will work and I will check back tommorrow.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2008, 10:37:59 PM »
Rotorhead, I'm good either way, we can go earlier, or meet up with them at the Flea Market at 9:30.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2008, 10:39:52 PM »
If I leave by 7 I should be up there in about an 1 1/2 hours or so. So I figure by 9:30 - 10 latest! If traffic is good I could make 9:30 easy.

Wouldn't that be 8:30?

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2008, 10:49:56 PM »
Chris, you're always out there just waiting for an opportunity!  I better be careful, or you'll be busting my chops before I know it.  But you're right, looks like we can meet in Helen at 8:30!

Chris Hyde

« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2008, 10:59:23 PM »
If the weather forecast for Friday night doesnt change by Thursday morning, I don't think I will be camping.  Camping in strong thunderstorms is not my thing.  I will head to Murphy  and get a room, drink a brew and watch HBO after a nice hot shower.  Ben and Will, would ya'll wanna chip in for a room if that is the case? 

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2008, 01:02:28 AM »
If the weather forecast for Friday night doesnt change by Thursday morning, I don't think I will be camping.  Camping in strong thunderstorms is not my thing.  I will head to Murphy  and get a room, drink a brew and watch HBO after a nice hot shower.  Ben and Will, would ya'll wanna chip in for a room if that is the case? 

We'll see. I may have to do that. My roommate from school is riding with me so I'll have to make sure that he is willing to pay too. If I can get my tent up between rain then I'll stay in it. We'll be staying till Sunday so it should be fairly dry when we go to pack up. We'll see on Saturday though. That sleep before Tellico in December was the BOMB. May have to get a hotel room again.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2008, 01:04:28 AM »
If I leave by 7 I should be up there in about an 1 1/2 hours or so. So I figure by 9:30 - 10 latest! If traffic is good I could make 9:30 easy.

Wouldn't that be 8:30?

Yeah that's what he meant  :D   He meant he would be at Crawford's at 10 at the latest.  ;)   8:30 in Helen
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2008, 08:26:47 AM »
You read my mind. I will let you sleep on my floor for $20.   ;D
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Chris Hyde

« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2008, 09:26:38 AM »

We'll see. I may have to do that. My roommate from school is riding with me so I'll have to make sure that he is willing to pay too. If I can get my tent up between rain then I'll stay in it. We'll be staying till Sunday so it should be fairly dry when we go to pack up. We'll see on Saturday though. That sleep before Tellico in December was the BOMB. May have to get a hotel room again.

Ok, let me know.  As of the last 5 days, it's gonna thunderstorm Friday night and I'm not doing a tent.  It's either a room for me or I will just come up Saturday for the festivities, but I ain't sleepin' in no thunderstorms in a tent.  Having to deal with a drenched camp takes alot of the fun out, especially if you cant have a fire. LOL!  I wouldn't mind the day run on Friday in the rain though, but just let me know.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2008, 09:44:41 AM »
Would these be more than a hotel room? Let me know what you think. If it's raining all day Friday then we probably won't camp but I'd really like to. Let's keep an eye on the weather.

http://www.southernjeeps.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=25879
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2008, 09:53:01 AM »
Ok... it was late and I was off on the time ::) So do we wnat to meet at the market? I am camping at Crawfords. Have all the gear, pop up and good tent. No extra cash to spare on this trip for a room. I always bring wood to burn as well so I will have a fire goin. I looked at the forcast and it is much better, scattered showers less percentage today. Let me know if we want to meet.
I've grown tired of this.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2008, 09:57:57 AM »
Would these be more than a hotel room? Let me know what you think. If it's raining all day Friday then we probably won't camp but I'd really like to. Let's keep an eye on the weather.

http://www.southernjeeps.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=25879

Ok, I called and reserved Bunk Cabin #1 reserved for Friday and Saturday night at Crawfords so we can still hang around campground, shoot the breeze and have a fire (if weather permits). So far it is myself and Krawler00. Will, if you and your friend want to chip in $12 each per night, you guys can have covered shelter, heat and A/C and we wont have to worry about the rain.  The bunk for both nights is a total of $93.00 and I have already reserved it.  Ben, Danny said no big deal about upgrading to the bunks.  5,6 & 7 primitive sites are now back on the market.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 10:25:52 AM by Chris »

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM