BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Possible new project  (Read 2048 times)

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
Re: Possible new project
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2016, 02:42:30 PM »
no doubt. I don't think he knew what to say when i asked him that.

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
Re: Possible new project
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2016, 08:48:33 AM »
Well i talked to donny friday night and he went over everything that was wrong with it. He sent me a ton of pics of it and its pretty rough. No doubt the axles and suspension are nice but it was rough. I approached him friday night about meeting me halfway saturday in hartwell (actually 2.5 hours for me and 1.5 hours for him). I said if i buy the jeep then good deal but if we cant come to an agreement then i will give you 100 bucks cash for your time. He agreed. Needless to say the jeep was in pretty rough condition. Lots of rust covered up by rattle can paint on the frame. He was super nice though. I didn't even want to make an offer on the jeep. I just pulled 100 bucks out and gave it to him. He said damn not even an offer? I said no i don't want to insult you. To me its just not worth what you said you have to have. He says well if you were going to make an offer what would it be? I reluctantly said 7000. He said no i couldn't take that. (i was thinking thank the lord!!!). i offered to help him load it back up and he said no thanks i got it. We shook hands and i left. The search continues.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM